Disgusted - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't agree with any1 having sex in public...but to say a lie about children playing there is good ole Chad putting his name out there for free publicity.
    There are no children at the heritage park. I don't think I have ever seen a jungle gym that would attract children. And yes the perception here is that Chad chronister is targeting gay men.
    why doesn't he Target gay women driving drunk that work for the Sheriff's Office...?? You know who they are.
    Recently someone was posted about how Chad disliked or talk shytt about the lesbians that worked in narcs ...well here is proof...targeting gays... Why don't you make a sting about all people trying to hook up and have sex in a park not just specific gay men. Give me two lesbians any day cuz gay men are disgusting however...???
    So where is Peanut in all this ??? isn't she here to protect the gay community from things like this..lol
    Chad couldn’t have been talking shyt about the lesbians that worked in narcs because he promoted damn near all of them.

Unregistered
    When is anyone going to answer two questions?

#1. Since Ron's supporter with inside knowledge brought it up in a previous thread - why wasn't Docobo's brother's "loan" and Ron's supposed "repayment" ever disclosed on mandatory Financial Disclosures to the State? This money was given to Ron to pay initial campaign fees, and all should have been disclosed by now. How much more money is being shadily handled by this campaign??

#2. What is the REAL reason Ron didn't get the TPD Chief job?

Waiting....

Unregistered
    #2. Ever hear of favoritism?

Unregistered
    #1. Ever hear of politics?

Unregistered
    #1. Ever hear of politics?

Ever hear of not declaring shady money dealings being Campaign Finance Fraud, Ron???

He's no better than anyone else in this race.

Unregistered
    Some of the arguments made in this thread have some validity. None of these candidates are void of flaws. However, when you look at all three of them at face value and what they will do if they become or continue to be Sheriff, one candidate emerges as a clear and convincing choice. Ron McMullen will FULLY staff patrol and detention. Ron McMullen will allow us to VOTE on a union. Ron McMullen will make promotions and transfers FAIR. SENIORITY will actually mean something other than bidding first and choosing a x40 spot.

The current Sheriff does not give a fukc about us going home on time to our families or eating every day. The current Sheriff does not care about how white shirts light up deputies at night when they should blend into their surroundings for good tactics and officer safety. He cares about how good we look instead of allow us to wear a uniform that is practical for the tasks we are charged to execute.

Just like the great Ronald Reagan once asked during a debate with President Jimmy Carter, “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” If the answer is yes then vote for CC. But if you are not happy with the way the office has been ran for the last several decades then Ron McMullen is the clear choice and its not even close.

Gary Pruitt is not even a reality. Ask anyone at TPD about him and they will look at you like you have two heads. Most over there will tell you that McMullen did not get chief because he was a cop’s cop and refused to be a puppet for the mayor. Vote for real change this time. #endthebatonhandoff

Unregistered
    But different so.........

Unregistered

Money power and control

Ever hear of not declaring shady money dealings being Campaign Finance Fraud, Ron???

He's no better than anyone else in this race.
    Lol...ever hear about posting shiit that really matters and maybe at least half true. You dumb shiit. Lol. Petty azz shiit you all start and then try to create an issue about it to make it look like something inappropriate is happening.
    You guys are a disgrace to defend Chad. As my supervisors says... Defend and protect HCSO be loyal to the office and law enforcement and the citizens you protect. Not Chad! Chad has a personal agenda for his family. That is the only thing he brings to the table. Yea he has invested his money on restaurants and a car dealership here and there but if it wasn't for his rich wife he would have never had that money to begin with. He is eye candy that's looking more like a wrinkled raisin now a days.
    This fight to be sheriff for him is not about doing the right thing for law enforcement nor the community. This motherfuuker could give two fuks about any ones community.
    I have never seen him more then 15 minutes in a Black or Hispanic community. He comes in and out hugs the black babies takes photos then is swept away.
    A person elected to the seat of a sheriff has a responsibility of assuring that his deputies are not violating citizens rights; he has a responsibility of assuring his supervisors are not taking advantage of the deputies; he has a responsibility of assuring that his deputies are being treated fairly; he has the responsibility of assuring his deputies are not being mistreated by the citizens; but Chad about a year after his election truly changed. His only concern has been about power and control and that my friends is not what law enforcement is about!!

You want to talk about money well why don't you worry about where the money is going that is donated to hcso Charities... worry about that money...why don't you follow that money... for many years people have been saying that Money has been misused... and for many years no one wants to give up an audit for those books ...I wonder why ??so if u have such a hard-on about misappropriated funds Follow that money then you should have some fun.
    And if that money was not mishandled as everyone has claimed for many years why not give up the the books and put the story to rest!!!

Unregistered
    But different so.........
    Different? The only difference is he’s the black guy and he can’t spend his campaign funds wisely to get his name out the right way.

He blows it on some consulting firm that hasn’t done anything that I can see. He also doesn’t answer questions.

Having meet & greets at bars is completely irresponsible during a pandemic, not to mention you’re only talking to drunks who probably don’t vote. Is that his base? Is that what a responsible sheriff does? Encourage drinking and meeting up inside at bars during a pandemic that’s rising?

Whomever it is advising this guy is stupid and he’s a bigger dumb azz to listen to them. No I’m not brass and not a fan of any of these guys. I say he was passed over at TPD for being straight up dumb! Already bad decisions and advisers and he’s not even elected. I see more of the same and worse in him.

Unregistered
    Lol...ever hear about posting shiit that really matters and maybe at least half true. You dumb shiit. Lol. Petty azz shiit you all start and then try to create an issue about it to make it look like something inappropriate is happening.
    You guys are a disgrace to defend Chad. As my supervisors says... Defend and protect HCSO be loyal to the office and law enforcement and the citizens you protect. Not Chad! Chad has a personal agenda for his family. That is the only thing he brings to the table. Yea he has invested his money on restaurants and a car dealership here and there but if it wasn't for his rich wife he would have never had that money to begin with. He is eye candy that's looking more like a wrinkled raisin now a days.
    This fight to be sheriff for him is not about doing the right thing for law enforcement nor the community. This motherfuuker could give two fuks about any ones community.
    I have never seen him more then 15 minutes in a Black or Hispanic community. He comes in and out hugs the black babies takes photos then is swept away.
    A person elected to the seat of a sheriff has a responsibility of assuring that his deputies are not violating citizens rights; he has a responsibility of assuring his supervisors are not taking advantage of the deputies; he has a responsibility of assuring that his deputies are being treated fairly; he has the responsibility of assuring his deputies are not being mistreated by the citizens; but Chad about a year after his election truly changed. His only concern has been about power and control and that my friends is not what law enforcement is about!!

You want to talk about money well why don't you worry about where the money is going that is donated to hcso Charities... worry about that money...why don't you follow that money... for many years people have been saying that Money has been misused... and for many years no one wants to give up an audit for those books ...I wonder why ??so if u have such a hard-on about misappropriated funds Follow that money then you should have some fun.
    And if that money was not mishandled as everyone has claimed for many years why not give up the the books and put the story to rest!!!

No need to name call.

Chad does what any top County official or CEO does - he's the face of the office. Take a look East at Grady "I never met a camera I didn't love" Judd. How much time does he spend patrolling historically black and brown communities? That is not his job. His job as top cop is to be the face of the agency.

Yes, his job is also to be sure internal and external issues at the office are properly addressed. If you feel there are issues not being addressed there are other avenues to take to resolve these issues. This is a Sheriffs Office, not The Kremlin. Take action and stop believing (and spreading) rumors.

I have never heard about mis-use of HCSO Charities funds. Again, if you have knowledge, not rumors, take it to the proper authorities.

Bottom line, if you are a cop, you should know how to handle these perceived issues. You should also understand how destructive unfounded hearsay can be. After reading these posts, I believe spreading destructive gossip is the main intent.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast