Disgusted
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered

Disgusted

I can’t begin to say how disgusted I am with Ron McMullens take on the Tampa Bay Slimes latest article. None of the heterosexual or homosexual people I know go to a county park to meet people for sex. As a parent I find it perplexing how anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, could defend this behavior let alone find enforcement efforts discriminatory. Yet Ron does and as a black man he is an expert on all types of discrimination according to him so no further discussion needed. #runfromron

Unregistered

Absolutely Agree

Now the media are making these sickos out to be victims! What if your children were in the area of this deviant behavior. This is another example about why the Tampa Bay Times are loosing subscribers! Vote Red!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t begin to say how disgusted I am with Ron McMullens take on the Tampa Bay Slimes latest article. None of the heterosexual or homosexual people I know go to a county park to meet people for sex. As a parent I find it perplexing how anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, could defend this behavior let alone find enforcement efforts discriminatory. Yet Ron does and as a black man he is an expert on all types of discrimination according to him so no further discussion needed. #runfromron

I'm no CC super fan, but I don't like how Ron takes everything submitted to his fb as gospel, then tells us how it was so mishandled, and he'd do it better.

Like the guy who was trying to report a robbery of a store in Brandon. My bs meter went off reading that post. I would like to pull a records request of that call, cuz I dont think it happened! But Ron posted it and said he'd never allow the office to operate that way. I have never heard a dispatcher handle a call as described by the supposed robbery witness.

I think this election is going to Ron's head. He's giving shiit news, posts, and rumors life in hope of snaring a few votes. I'm voting for Pruitt.

Unregistered
    I'm no CC super fan, but I don't like how Ron takes everything submitted to his fb as gospel, then tells us how it was so mishandled, and he'd do it better.

Like the guy who was trying to report a robbery of a store in Brandon. My bs meter went off reading that post. I would like to pull a records request of that call, cuz I dont think it happened! But Ron posted it and said he'd never allow the office to operate that way. I have never heard a dispatcher handle a call as described by the supposed robbery witness.

I think this election is going to Ron's head. He's giving shiit news, posts, and rumors life in hope of snaring a few votes. I'm voting for Pruitt.
    Your voting for Pruitt? That’s hilarious

Unregistered
    Your voting for Pruitt? That’s hilarious
    Pruitt is as dumb as a box of rocks. Then there’s TPD’s mystery cast off. Great!

Unregistered

I don't agree with any1 having sex in public...but to say a lie about children playing there is good ole Chad putting his name out there for free publicity.
    There are no children at the heritage park. I don't think I have ever seen a jungle gym that would attract children. And yes the perception here is that Chad chronister is targeting gay men.
    why doesn't he Target gay women driving drunk that work for the Sheriff's Office...?? You know who they are.
    Recently someone was posted about how Chad disliked or talk shytt about the lesbians that worked in narcs ...well here is proof...targeting gays... Why don't you make a sting about all people trying to hook up and have sex in a park not just specific gay men. Give me two lesbians any day cuz gay men are disgusting however...???
    So where is Peanut in all this ??? isn't she here to protect the gay community from things like this..lol

Unregistered
    Speaking of peanut, what discipline did she face for violating the constitutional rights of the minority she caused to be arrested, for legally carrying a firearm?

Unregistered
    Speaking of peanut, what discipline did she face for violating the constitutional rights of the minority she caused to be arrested, for legally carrying a firearm?
    I thought they were going to send her to the jail. But if my memory serves me correctly...i believe she sued or was going to sue the office for discriminatory promotional practice when all these people started getting promoted with less education experience and qualifications then she did. I'm not a peanut fan however she stood her ground and did not let hcso bully her.

Unregistered

When is anyone going to answer two questions?

#1. Since Ron's supporter with inside knowledge brought it up in a previous thread - why wasn't Docobo's brother's "loan" and Ron's supposed "repayment" ever disclosed on mandatory Financial Disclosures to the State? This money was given to Ron to pay initial campaign fees, and all should have been disclosed by now. How much more money is being shadily handled by this campaign??

#2. What is the REAL reason Ron didn't get the TPD Chief job?

Unregistered
    When is anyone going to answer two questions?

#1. Since Ron's supporter with inside knowledge brought it up in a previous thread - why wasn't Docobo's brother's "loan" and Ron's supposed "repayment" ever disclosed on mandatory Financial Disclosures to the State? This money was given to Ron to pay initial campaign fees, and all should have been disclosed by now. How much more money is being shadily handled by this campaign??

#2. What is the REAL reason Ron didn't get the TPD Chief job?

Waiting.......

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast