Pinch the Grinch Ops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pinch the Grinch Ops

Lol..wtf now We are a postal service ??? Did anyone think this through. This is why a our chain of command are incompetent as fuk.
    Hello someone can actually mail us a dummy package with poison or explosives. Why in the hell would we risk our troops...for what?
    There are mail lockers people can have their packages sent to or perhaps their own place of employment or perhaps a friend or neighbor or wait how about the fuking post office???
    We have no fuking business doing this shiit right here. Nice gesture Donna but you get paid the big bucks to make better decisions. What a fuking idiot. I am embarrassed but not surprised. Another incompetent decision by this administration!!! When is 2020 going to end!!! I am so done with you all!! Freaking mall cops!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol..wtf now We are a postal service ??? Did anyone think this through. This is why a our chain of command are incompetent as fuk.
    Hello someone can actually mail us a dummy package with poison or explosives. Why in the hell would we risk our troops...for what?
    There are mail lockers people can have their packages sent to or perhaps their own place of employment or perhaps a friend or neighbor or wait how about the fuking post office???
    We have no fuking business doing this shiit right here. Nice gesture Donna but you get paid the big bucks to make better decisions. What a fuking idiot. I am embarrassed but not surprised. Another incompetent decision by this administration!!! When is 2020 going to end!!! I am so done with you all!! Freaking mall cops!!!
    Omg...tell me this ain't true? If you have people capable of doing this then that means their position needs not to exist. How about sending those deputies or supervisors out to patrol to hump some calls. DL umm you should have been sober before allowing this to go through. Great idea if you are trying to make your people sick or dead. Didn't someone send our president a poison package not long ago?

Unregistered
    Good point I saw that today. Crazy I think that they were trying to prevent mail theft however that shouldn't be the job of a police agency if your boxes get stolen that's your fault and you can use the online report system that we have in place. same person that writes Chad speeches is probably the same person that thought of this bullshitt.

Unregistered
    Bad idea. And done just for votes. If people decide to utilize the districts for package delivery, what will happen around the holidays? The poor desk deputies and the lobbies will be overrun with boxes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DL, really?? Package service?? SMH

Unregistered
    Bad idea. And done just for votes. If people decide to utilize the districts for package delivery, what will happen around the holidays? The poor desk deputies and the lobbies will be overrun with boxes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DL, really?? Package service?? SMH
    No one cares about us. Our safety means nothing. Remove and replace. Discard and replace. They dump and dump and dump and dump on us. How much you want to bet they make us hand deliver these packages to people. So CC can look good. All while critically short handed. Dumb fukc. Does TPD do this? Isn’t it the recipients responsibility to make arrangements?

Don’t you see? Its to get people to the districts. To see CC’s name. To read those ego pumping tv screens all over our HCSO facilities. How much did it cost this POS agency to put up those pointless waste of tax payer money giant screens in the district lobbies? The ones that pump out propaganda that NO ONE LOOKS AT! No one cares about the bios of a bunch of dumb assss brass when they walk in to report a crime or are victims. All an ego trip.

Unregistered
    Aren’t there UPS stores that do the same thing for a fee? If citizens are that concerned about their deliveries, there are other options available.

Unregistered
    What are the guidelines? Are any “packages” accepted? Will they accept mail too?

Unregistered
    Aren’t there UPS stores that do the same thing for a fee? If citizens are that concerned about their deliveries, there are other options available.
    Exactly these people that play to be in charge make the dumbfuk ideas. I think when they utilize the bathroom and the chronister name it confuses their thinking.

Unregistered
    What are the guidelines? Are any “packages” accepted? Will they accept mail too?
    Speaking of which I can't have my mail delivered to the district since I freaking live there so why can strangers have their packages mailed there something's wrong with that we too are voters by the way in case you guys have forgotten

Unregistered
    I can't wait for the accusations that someone from the Sheriff's Office stole my package that UPS or Amazon claimed they delivered. or oh my God they dropped my package and it's broken ...the ****ing liability!! not to mention like the original poster advised what about if they put something dangerous in a box and deliver it to our office... not too many thinkers up top is there???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast