+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Ron pro deputy? Does he mention more deputies on patrol?
    As someone who worked at TPD when Ron was there I can say he was truly a cop’s cop. Y’all would be in great hands with Ron as the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Is Ron pro deputy? Does he mention more deputies on patrol?
    Absolutely not. That comes directly from Ron's website. He plans to "implement" what we already have: mental health, volunteering in the community, etc...

This guy is an idiot! He has no clue what is going on at the office and hasn't bothered to research anything further than talking to some pizzed off disgruntleds. I know all I need to know about Ron.

Unregistered
    Absolutely not. That comes directly from Ron's website. He plans to "implement" what we already have: mental health, volunteering in the community, etc...

This guy is an idiot! He has no clue what is going on at the office and hasn't bothered to research anything further than talking to some pizzed off disgruntleds. I know all I need to know about Ron.

#NoMoRon!!

Unregistered

Mental health comes at a cost at HCSO. I dare any of you to go in there and use the service. I guarantee you will be placed on a leave of absence until you learn how to deal with your demons without the help of a psychotropic drug.

What we need is an hcso sober house for the drunks that take pills to dormant their demons at night...or Not....we can continue to be hypocrites and drive drunk or under the influence of a narcotics like we have been. It's worked out for Donna and KP just find throughout the years.

We volunteer alright...as long as it benefits the sheriff's office charity fund or the current of future campaign fund.

Everything we do here has to benefit the pockets of hcso. A so called charity gets 10 volunteer... in return money is donated by another affiliate of that charity. We are pawns of free labor for the rich and famous who take tax cuts for THEIR so called good deeds for less fortunate!

So the only idiot is you. Even the people that support Chad know this to be true. So you must be a paid Monday night quarterback poster!

Unregistered
    Waiting for what you guys are the ones that created that allegation!!!
    Ask TSJ or Kp...perhaps they know who they sent to create the allegation.

Unregistered
    Mental health comes at a cost at HCSO. I dare any of you to go in there and use the service. I guarantee you will be placed on a leave of absence until you learn how to deal with your demons without the help of a psychotropic drug.

What we need is an hcso sober house for the drunks that take pills to dormant their demons at night...or Not....we can continue to be hypocrites and drive drunk or under the influence of a narcotics like we have been. It's worked out for Donna and KP just find throughout the years.

We volunteer alright...as long as it benefits the sheriff's office charity fund or the current of future campaign fund.

Everything we do here has to benefit the pockets of hcso. A so called charity gets 10 volunteer... in return money is donated by another affiliate of that charity. We are pawns of free labor for the rich and famous who take tax cuts for THEIR so called good deeds for less fortunate!

So the only idiot is you. Even the people that support Chad know this to be true. So you must be a paid Monday night quarterback poster!

OMG, go sleep off whatever it is you are on.

#NoMoRon!

Unregistered

#NoMoRon!
    #fukyouandchadville
    ABC PUTO SUCIO ABC

Unregistered

#NoMoRon!
    That's all you got.....mr. paid outsider mr. Paid poster? You know how it works.....hcso is nothing but a big azz set up for those that aren't with the Motto of Living the Dream. They live the Dream of shabby police work...violation of citizens rights...not following the sops and rules like the rest of us. The reason that's all you got and try to discredit the truth as if I am a drunk it's because you are a paid azzwipes that GASLIGHTs those that don't know any better. The cars and toys are nice but the truth always prevails when you think you have crossed your T's and dotted you I's.
    ABC . Only real cops need apply.
    Hollywood should remain inside the TV away from the real police.

Unregistered

I totally agree. I would bet a paycheck that the OP is a bottom feeder hoping to make a slither of rank.

Unregistered

#NoMoRon!
    I hope all your hating gets you a small promotion. I doubt it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast