HPD Legal Advisor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

HPD Legal Advisor

You must start giving the Chief and IA some sound legal advice. There's no way a lawyer has been advising them on one bad decision after the other. Step up now !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must start giving the Chief and IA some sound legal advice. There's no way a lawyer has been advising them on one bad decision after the other. Step up now !
    I bet she stepped up when it came to her X, Sgt. RC. Others got a lot more for less than what he did. Actually he walked away with nothing. Maybe there should be a Bar complaint.No RC, not a bar visit.

Unregistered
    What happen? Only angry lonely people comment on here. I am a keyboard gossiper too. I am not liked here but I won’t quit. I like being miserable.

Unregistered
    I thought you can’t get transferred from specialized unit to specialized unit. Oh that’s right you can if you have a big pair of you know what’s on top and your a lingerie model.

Unregistered
    What happen? Only angry lonely people comment on here. I am a keyboard gossiper too. I am not liked here but I won’t quit. I like being miserable.
    Not angry at all and not lonely. Just pointing out the fact that our legal advisor skipped law in law school. She also has an X husband sgt. who received special treatment. Also, her legal advise on disciplinary issues keep getting overturned. Just facts.

Unregistered
    Oh that's right, remember when we were at the party where RC got drunk and admitted to perjury and evidence tampering. In the kitchen in front of all the lawyer friends. Remember now legal advisor ? Another fine job by you. You did nothing.

Unregistered
    You never see or hear from her. She only got the job because of RC. She has the title but not a real legal adviser. Ask her for legal advice and see what she says..I don’t know.

Command
    I'll hit it if she let's me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Command View Post
    I'll hit it if she let's me.
    She should have plenty of time, sure not doing any legal work.

Unregistered
    She should have plenty of time, sure not doing any legal work.
    She's afraid of her shadow, she's never around and her bulletins stink!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast