10/14 Hernandez, Velazquez comment on Menocal arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is untouchable in this world. When they want you they will get you. The Teflon Don himself Gotti. They got him and he was truly untouchable.
    So far the corrupt Hernandez and Velazquez seem to be teflon coated.
    An honest mayor would have fired the scorpion 4 years ago for leaving Menocal on the road for years after the victims started coming forward, especially after the video of the unreported nine women was known.

Unregistered

Miami police chief calls Velazquez a liar

Long expose about Velazquez from earlier this year:

https://colorado-dui.com/duiblog/dui...geants-arrest/

Unregistered
    Could be the "religion," that makes them that way (*)

He is a Menocal they are *untouchable*. Jesse will beat the charges he caught.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t surprise me
    Hialeah has been corrupt since all you Cubans took over. From the mayor’s office, the city council the police. I think the only ones not corrupt are the firefighters and they get shafted when it comes to raises.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t surprise me
    Hialeah has been corrupt since all you Cubans took over. From the mayor’s office, the city council the police. I think the only ones not corrupt are the firefighters and they get shafted when it comes to raises.
    Well? These are the children of the criminals emptied from Castro's prisons. Take Mayor Hernandez....he is a known loan shark and now a shake down artist but the other cubans don't care because they share the same criminal sentiment.
    If a few women and children get raped to facilitate his payola business so be it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12