+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    10/14 Hernandez, Velazquez comment on Menocal arrest

    In the video below Hernandez states the Hialeah initiated the investigation into rapist Jesus Menocal Jr. That is true...but they left Menocal on the street for 3 years and overruled IA's finding of probable sexual assault on a minor. Hernandez and Velazquez tried to spike the investigation to keep their bag man collecting the cash. And no, they didn't contact the FBI, I did. I sent the FBI a file almost 2 years before he was arrested.

    In the same video the corrupt Velazquez says he has nothing to say about the investigation. Does anybody find it strange the both Velazquez and Hernandez STILL won't say anything negative about Menocal, nor express empathy to the victims despite numerous opportunities? This alone should tell you a lot. These are 2 corrupt mvtherfvckers.

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...ld/240042938/1

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hi Byrd, how are things in GA?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

    Does anybody find it strange the both Velazquez and Hernandez STILL won't say anything negative about Menocal, nor express empathy to the victims despite numerous opportunities? This alone should tell you a lot.

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...ld/240042938/1
    they wont say anything which might cause JM to flip

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He will have no choice but to flip. It’s real simple either he flips or he will serve life in prision.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will have no choice but to flip. It’s real simple either he flips or he will serve life in prision.
    He is a Menocal they are untouchable. Jesse will beat the charges he caught.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a Menocal they are untouchable. Jesse will beat the charges he caught.
    No one is untouchable in this world. When they want you they will get you. The Teflon Don himself Gotti. They got him and he was truly untouchable.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Chief looks like a thug and acts like a defendant. The mayor is rambling like a idiot.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Corruption Under Color

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief looks like a thug and acts like a defendant. The mayor is rambling like a idiot.
    Velazquez IS a thug! Menocal misused his badge to get away with raping women and children "under color." Velazquez is doing the same thing....using his badge and authority as a cover for his own corruption. The payola went from Menocal to Velazquez to Hernandez.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And then there is that disgrace of an ex-cop, the pvssy Councilman Carl Zogby. He knew exactly what was going on but turned his head and never once questioned what was going on during the council meetings.
    He is either totally incompetent, totally corrupt or totally occupied svcking Hernandez's d1ck.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hialeah PD started the investigation but Velazquez refused to accept IA's findings and stopped the investigation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •