Tpd - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tpd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cc gives the media what they want. He says what he believes people want to hear. He is scripted and rhythmical. A basic TV production trick. He speaks like they do on Pawn Stars and shows like that. That’s an act. Acting. Speaking like actors do. Grady does not. Trump does not. Real leaders just lead and not put on a show in front of their own TV production crew that they created on their own. AKA fluff, waste of money, reactive, more non cops hired, more people in offices, more bosses, less cops. This agency is a god damn fukcking joke.

You are a complete fool. I'm a Trumper and Grady fan and even I know they love a camera!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again lies! We are BLACK and my TPD cousins love him. They live in the county and will be voting for him. You know who blacks don't like? That fake azz sheriff you all have. The one that had NAACP Yvette get elected for president of the Tampa chapter. Pure disrespect to the black community. NAACP is supposed to resolved issues regarding civil right violations but they don't because Yvette shuts them down since she owes Chad the favor. SHAMELESS!!! Total dustegard to people who think they may have a voice because the only voice Yvette listens to is that of Chad and A.C.. smh...blinded by the bling. If Chad wins do you think you will be invited to the after party?
    Excellent post. I am an African American and Yvette Lewis is garbage. No one in the black community respects her. She has done nothing to support black people and their issues just like Anthony Collins lame ass has done nothing but ride Chad’s ballz.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345