Tpd - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tpd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup. No agency is perfect. The better agency has less brass and less politics, but none are without. The HCSO takes favoritism to a level beyond comprehension. To the point where the front lines are forgotten. I’m sure TPD has its politics. I sure those politics somehow affected Ron, Dugan, and whoever, but at least, the troops are looked out for. Ron came from thar mentality. Ron gets my vote. This agency and everyone that has progressed through it have been contaminated with the rank and status chasing self serving mentality at the cost of the front lines.

My family and everyone I know voting for Ron.
    In addition. Unsupported burned out frustrated deputies not only hurt us, they are not what the public expects to show up at their door. Frustrated burnout deputies make mistakes.

Is it fair for a victim of a crime, that calls us at 0530 hours, to get a tired deputy that had been awake since the day prior and had been dealing with none stop calls, paper, evidence, and BS for the past 11 and a half hours? Only to start a whole new investigation that may take hours and hours? While dead tired? But wait! There is more! Day shift relief you say? In my POS district only 1 or two day shift unit log in at 0600 hours. By the time they send “relief” we are already 45 min into the case and are stuck. We don’t just suffer, the citizens do. Stupid mother fukkers running this agency!!!!!!

Your stupid committees and people you delegate the research to on why so many are quitting STARTS HERE! On this site! This site contains all your research. All of your answers. You just need to put you big fat pig headed pride aside!

Unregistered
    TPD can’t stand Dugan. Ask the officers and most would have preferred Ron to be chief. He didn’t get the job because he didn’t sell his soul like Dugan did. You would be lucky to have Ron as your sheriff.
    Sounds about right. That said, he may not make it here. There is no place more soul less that this agency. Too harsh? Well, I’m allowed to be that way. I work my zone alone at night and so does the deputy in the zone adherent to me. During peak hours, we have no mid shift. After the few mid shift we do have go home, we are stuck holding down the insanity. Only to go home late in the morning.

Unregistered
    Then what was the real reason he didn’t get chief? He said it was time for him to go when he got passed over. So after 2 previous black chiefs, it was wasn’t a race thing.

How come he isn’t c 959pmhief right now?
    Wow..because Ron was quick to call out people's BULLSHIITT immediately. If it didnt make sense to do he said No. If it would affect the troops he would say No. He is known to do the right thing for all...community and cops. He did what was right....not what was popular. He is not a coward and will not now down to the bullshiit agendas going on today!!!

Unregistered
    Wow..because Ron was quick to call out people's BULLSHIITT immediately. If it didnt make sense to do he said No. If it would affect the troops he would say No. He is known to do the right thing for all...community and cops. He did what was right....not what was popular. He is not a coward and will not now down to the bullshiit agendas going on today!!!
    Blacks do NOT know him nor do they want him. Straight up facts! 30 years in TPD and he stood by to watch the racism. That’s how we see it.

Unregistered
    Right. This question deserves an answer. Dugan won't comment, Ron said he had to leave, and I've heard stories with a similar theme from my buddies at TPD.

How would Ron work on joint issues with his TPD nemesis, Dugan?? Through intermediaries?

There is more to this story of why Ron isn't TPD Chief.
    No actually you would like for it to appear that way but it isn't. My cousins retired from TPD 1 as major the other as a LT. Still have another cousin there as a captain and another as Sgt. They all highly respect Ron and all say Dugan was a pushover puppet when it came to defending the troops. Don't start shiitt you know nothing about. RON is known to be a fair..firm...and consistent cop.

Unregistered
    No actually you would like for it to appear that way but it isn't. My cousins retired from TPD 1 as major the other as a LT. Still have another cousin there as a captain and another as Sgt. They all highly respect Ron and all say Dugan was a pushover puppet when it came to defending the troops. Don't start shiitt you know nothing about. RON is known to be a fair..firm...and consistent cop.

Jeez, this feels like high school. Since Ron flat will not answer the question, can you ask your relatives why Dugan.the pushover got the job over Ron?

Unregistered
    Blacks do NOT know him nor do they want him. Straight up facts! 30 years in TPD and he stood by to watch the racism. That’s how we see it.
    Again lies! We are BLACK and my TPD cousins love him. They live in the county and will be voting for him. You know who blacks don't like? That fake azz sheriff you all have. The one that had NAACP Yvette get elected for president of the Tampa chapter. Pure disrespect to the black community. NAACP is supposed to resolved issues regarding civil right violations but they don't because Yvette shuts them down since she owes Chad the favor. SHAMELESS!!! Total dustegard to people who think they may have a voice because the only voice Yvette listens to is that of Chad and A.C.. smh...blinded by the bling. If Chad wins do you think you will be invited to the after party?

Unregistered
    Jeez, this feels like high school. Since Ron flat will not answer the question, can you ask your relatives why Dugan.the pushover got the job over Ron?
    Because Ron is known not to pander with outside negative forces that have nothing to do with enforcing the law. I am TPD 15 years in !!!

Unregistered
    Right. This question deserves an answer. Dugan won't comment, Ron said he had to leave, and I've heard stories with a similar theme from my buddies at TPD.

How would Ron work on joint issues with his TPD nemesis, Dugan?? Through intermediaries?

There is more to this story of why Ron isn't TPD Chief.
    Dugan and Ron are in good terms wtf are you talking about. I bet ya Ron would have sent resources to assist TPD during the civil unrest. He would of never sat back and ignore the calls like your sheriff did. And don't say that did not happen. My wife is part of command staff at TPD and heavily involved during the protests!!!

Unregistered
    Again lies! We are BLACK and my TPD cousins love him. They live in the county and will be voting for him. You know who blacks don't like? That fake azz sheriff you all have. The one that had NAACP Yvette get elected for president of the Tampa chapter. Pure disrespect to the black community. NAACP is supposed to resolved issues regarding civil right violations but they don't because Yvette shuts them down since she owes Chad the favor. SHAMELESS!!! Total dustegard to people who think they may have a voice because the only voice Yvette listens to is that of Chad and A.C.. smh...blinded by the bling. If Chad wins do you think you will be invited to the after party?
    I agree 💯 on Yvette Lewis. But I’m hearing no one knows him and he should’ve been more of a presence in the community.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast