Tensions rise at Pinellas sheriff’s candidate forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only thing Santana is pulling is between his legs. You are typical naive deputy who thinks they are almighty important and what you think matters. You are a line worker in the factory. The CEO makes decisions and you get to build the car. STFU and get to work!!! You can complain about the sheriff this and the sheriff that but until you been around here long enough you you wont get it. I came from another agency and been here a while. This is the best chief/sheriff I ever seen. He may not back slap you but he gives a shitz and does good by the line people. You say for your own reasons that he does it to get votes. BS. He dont care about PCSO votes because PCSO disgruntleds dont decide elections. That’s been proven time and again. Remember when Randal Jones ran against senile Coats. Or Pikramaneos and Ingold ran. All haters who are now washed up on the side of the road. Shut up and get back on the factory line!
    Are you a line worker??? The other agency you came from was that G4S. Election is rigged I wouldn’t except the results if Santana doesn’t win. 🤩🤩🤩

Unregistered
    Are you a line worker??? The other agency you came from was that G4S. Election is rigged I wouldn’t except the results if Santana doesn’t win. 🤩🤩🤩
    Learn to spell. It’s accept not except. Get back on the factory line and STFU.

Unregistered
    Santana sounded like your taco salesman from your Banana Car. When will you stop trolling for votes? Do we really have to listen to you between now and 2024? Maybe Santana can wash your Banana Car?

This sounds kinda racist. Your white robe and hood and robe must be at the wash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12