Tensions rise at Pinellas sheriff’s candidate forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tensions rise at Pinellas sheriff’s candidate forum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess if Bob brought up Santana bankruptcy it would have been appropriate to bring up Bobs failed first marriage and several freebie appointments that he and current wife have received by the governor.

Unregistered
    I thought Santana did a great job. He sounded like a human being and Bob sounds like a robot spitting out stats.

Unregistered
    I thought Santana did a great job. He sounded like a human being and Bob sounds like a robot spitting out stats.
    Santana sounded like your taco salesman from your Banana Car. When will you stop trolling for votes? Do we really have to listen to you between now and 2024? Maybe Santana can wash your Banana Car?

Unregistered
    Sheriff is like the third thing Santana has run for. W/O any Leo experience, he is going to have to rely on bringing in people that do. The SO is to large and complex not to have any experience. Just understanding the inner workings of all aspects of the Agency is no simple feat. Santana would have to have someone with him at all times that could answer questions that he can't. Santana is running on nothing more than he is a minority and will bring diversity to the Agency. Really not a viable position for Santana to run for. Bob should have asked him some basic law questions and how they relate to present policy and Santana would not have had a clue. Because he is a democrat in a purple county, he could actually win if this presidential election turns into a wave election, so this should be taken seriously.

Unregistered
    Gee your long paragraph sounds just like the description of Bob who came in with hardly any management experience and brought in people that know how to run the agency to run it for him since he doesn't know what he's doing.

Unregistered
    Just a minute Bob is smarter than everyone because he went to law school.

Unregistered
    Damn, Bob's boy's are in force on this forum. Anyone running for office, it's easy to dip up dirt on them and run buck wild. Bob in my own humble opinion is a little dictator. Everything he's done for us, has a side agenda, to gain your voice and vote. No Sheriff is prefect, like us they do make mistakes and make bad judgement calls. We are held accountable more so then he. Sheriff's fill positions as favors and not who would be the best for that. Our so called double dippers, send a clear msg., that no one else here is up to par to fill that rank. What a clear shameful msg., he's sending to us. Times are going to get worst for us and other agencies. Making deals to appears BLM, your guiltily, till YOU prove your innocents. Sure, you need to find a commend ground to work from but a arrest is a arrest, shouldn't matter the race. Crime is committed by both white and blacks, yet black more often so yes, arrest of blacks are higher. I like the statement of your only arresting me because I'm black, why are you not out arresting white folks. Well, really simple if I wasn't having to deal with you. I might be but no, here we are. It's getting to the point that a poor white cops, needs to have been shot first before he can fire back. Cause let pimp daddy, pull a gun and gets killed, your just about in a world of sh!t. Two cars are speeding, you can only stop one at a time. Let the brother go and stop the white college kid, so your no labeled a racist's or the little old lady that can barely see over the dash board. If you stop Tyrone, let him keep his dope and money, so your not accused of stealing any and have I.A. crawling up your azz and again labeled a racist's. We need a new Sheriff, maybe it's not Santana but the time is right. As Bob did with his promotions, placing yes men to cover for him and help him along. All Sheriff's do this. Bob won't get our vote, not that he really cares, he has enough of you in his pocket. Let the voters decide who they want and stop all the little school yard bashing. You only making it seem Bob's needs his trained backs stabbers, out in force cause he is really worried. Well, we here all look forward to the great and professional replies. Beside if Trump, could pull it of Santana could too

Unregistered
    Damn, Bob's boy's are in force on this forum. Anyone running for office, it's easy to dip up dirt on them and run buck wild. Bob in my own humble opinion is a little dictator. Everything he's done for us, has a side agenda, to gain your voice and vote. No Sheriff is prefect, like us they do make mistakes and make bad judgement calls. We are held accountable more so then he. Sheriff's fill positions as favors and not who would be the best for that. Our so called double dippers, send a clear msg., that no one else here is up to par to fill that rank. What a clear shameful msg., he's sending to us. Times are going to get worst for us and other agencies. Making deals to appears BLM, your guiltily, till YOU prove your innocents. Sure, you need to find a commend ground to work from but a arrest is a arrest, shouldn't matter the race. Crime is committed by both white and blacks, yet black more often so yes, arrest of blacks are higher. I like the statement of your only arresting me because I'm black, why are you not out arresting white folks. Well, really simple if I wasn't having to deal with you. I might be but no, here we are. It's getting to the point that a poor white cops, needs to have been shot first before he can fire back. Cause let pimp daddy, pull a gun and gets killed, your just about in a world of sh!t. Two cars are speeding, you can only stop one at a time. Let the brother go and stop the white college kid, so your no labeled a racist's or the little old lady that can barely see over the dash board. If you stop Tyrone, let him keep his dope and money, so your not accused of stealing any and have I.A. crawling up your azz and again labeled a racist's. We need a new Sheriff, maybe it's not Santana but the time is right. As Bob did with his promotions, placing yes men to cover for him and help him along. All Sheriff's do this. Bob won't get our vote, not that he really cares, he has enough of you in his pocket. Let the voters decide who they want and stop all the little school yard bashing. You only making it seem Bob's needs his trained backs stabbers, out in force cause he is really worried. Well, we here all look forward to the great and professional replies. Beside if Trump, could pull it of Santana could too
    The only thing Santana is pulling is between his legs. You are typical naive deputy who thinks they are almighty important and what you think matters. You are a line worker in the factory. The CEO makes decisions and you get to build the car. STFU and get to work!!! You can complain about the sheriff this and the sheriff that but until you been around here long enough you you wont get it. I came from another agency and been here a while. This is the best chief/sheriff I ever seen. He may not back slap you but he gives a shitz and does good by the line people. You say for your own reasons that he does it to get votes. BS. He dont care about PCSO votes because PCSO disgruntleds dont decide elections. That’s been proven time and again. Remember when Randal Jones ran against senile Coats. Or Pikramaneos and Ingold ran. All haters who are now washed up on the side of the road. Shut up and get back on the factory line!

Unregistered
    First, lay off the alcohol. Second, this is why you will never be transferred or promoted. Please learn how to write the English language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast