POTUS visit

Thread: POTUS visit

Unregistered

POTUS visit

I love how these rookies and swat guys are so excited for Friday. Newsflash. It’s gonna be a long drawn out boring day. Some of you may get a glimpse of the limo as it flies by but your carrying guns without a top secret Clearance, none of you will be inside the interior bubble in view of him once he’s out of the limo. No one.

So stop being all excited, be prepared To stand on some street corner for hours on end answering 101 stupid questions. Just ask anyone here during the last few visits.

Unregistered
    You want to know how this visit will go. Just ask anyone who was forced to work when Trump came to Hertz Arena. I think it was Charlie Shift. There for over 12 hours and the department provided NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! No water, no food, and taking a piss was next to impossible. Admin does not give a Fu$K about you. So heed this warning, bring your own stuff and a piss bottle. I hope Diggzy gets a chance to perform his Stomp the Yard Popeye walk and dance for the prez!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh you know the brass will be sitting in preferred seats and will even get a photo op while we stand all along the route for 7 hours hating life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh you know the brass will be sitting in preferred seats and will even get a photo op while we stand all along the route for 7 hours hating life
    The brass is the brass for a reason. They’ve been there done that, why would yku ben suggest the brass should be out manning a street corner.

Unregistered
    The brass is the brass for a reason. They’ve been there done that, why would yku ben suggest the brass should be out manning a street corner.
    ebonics breakdown. I will translate. Brass has the rank and you dont.......so therefore why should Brass have to stand at a post.
    Besides this is going to be a highly event. Like nobody has ever ever done before.

Unregistered
    Does every thread have to throw shade at cops who wear shorts? OCD much? I applaud the consistency but you clowns are suppose to entertain us. Not the same story over and over. Now dance, clown. Dance!

Unregistered
    I love how these rookies and swat guys are so excited for Friday. Newsflash. It’s gonna be a long drawn out boring day. Some of you may get a glimpse of the limo as it flies by but your carrying guns without a top secret Clearance, none of you will be inside the interior bubble in view of him once he’s out of the limo. No one.

So stop being all excited, be prepared To stand on some street corner for hours on end answering 101 stupid questions. Just ask anyone here during the last few visits.
    U R excited about it and my plans with Scavo were canceled this sux

Unregistered
    U R excited about it and my plans with Scavo were canceled this sux
    prez is only here for a few hours why cant you see him after

Unregistered
    Yup. Everyone thought it would be a fun cool day. No it sucked

Unregistered
    Was instagil ok? I fully expected a Presidential photo shoot On the department page