Santana Commercial

Unregistered

Santana Commercial

I love it that Santana exposed Bob for who he really is on those commercials. I also got a kick out of the picture of Bob on the commercial he had that tensed up look.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love it that Santana exposed Bob for who he really is on those commercials. I also got a kick out of the picture of Bob on the commercial he had that tensed up look.
    It's about time the public was informed that Bob's carefully manipulated political image is total BS. He is an evil, corrupt, vindictive and bitter man in real life.

Unregistered
    The Commercial did not expose anything about the Sheriff because there is nothing to expose. What the commercial did expose is the hateful rhetoric of the Florida Democratic Party. Intelligent people see right through it.

Unregistered
    Thanks Sean. Go get 'em!!!

Unregistered
    Just because you report a rape, doesnt make it true. I believe most if not all of the questionable rapes, result in signing a failure to want to prosecute, or sent to Sao, unless completely proved to be unfounded. Open cases, stay active pending investigative leads, once initial investigation stalls.

Unregistered
    The Santana commercial is based on the TBT investigative article published some time ago. The same TBT which recently endorsed Gulatieri. Don't try to find logic in this one.

Unregistered
    Bob has that tensed look a lot when he is not styling and profiling for the media.

Unregistered
    PINELLAS ELECTION UPDATE
    10/23 4:45 pm
    Democrat: 125,352
    Republican: 99,159
    NPA: 59,090
    Other: 3,471
    TOTAL: 287,074

Unregistered
    PINELLAS ELECTION UPDATE
    10/23 4:45 pm
    Democrat: 125,352
    Republican: 99,159
    NPA: 59,090
    Other: 3,471
    TOTAL: 287,074
    And the point is? All True Republicans vote on Election Day.

Unregistered
    And the point is? All True Republicans vote on Election Day.
    I am a Republican and have already mailed in my ballot.