IT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IT

Unregistered
    Our director loves this, he will use this to benefit him by taking away everyone’s laptops, iPhones, and disabling the remote access tot he VPN. Win win for sterling

Unregistered
    That hateful MF would take away his employees oxygen if he could. That’s why there is no longer an exit interview. It still felt good when I quit knowing that I wouldn’t have to hear anymore SW hate.

He should take his tour of hate to the offices around the state face 2 face and see how that works out.

Unregistered
    Already a week without computers. What is going on?

Unregistered
    Someone forgot to pay the Internet bill!

Unregistered
    Everyone is quitting even the internet. Way to go SW.

Unregistered
    I hope it never comes back. This is the best it’s ever been

Unregistered
    If I had to guess the system is done. Foreign hackers holding the system hostage. Its been a week I bet the hackers shut it down. Only reason its not up and running. Remember the state gets the low bid when they buy equipment and programs. Just my opinion.

Unregistered

Settlement

Update!

I just got off the phone with Vladimir Putin. Putin indicated that chairman Kim wants an entire submarine filled only with brown M&Ms...........deadline midnight. This is before they even consider removing the ransomwhare from the DBPR computers and servers. The Koreans seemed appalled with all of the latex used to attempt to thwart the cyber intruders at the TCO. The problem was that one of those free rubbers was long out of date and leaked. Which caused the virus to deeply penetrate the network and servers.

Updates will be made, as updates are received.

Unregistered
    If by vlad you mean misty giving you a boggle type password to read emails that are all spam, then yes, recovery is happening!

Unregistered
    More people must quit the agents aren’t miserable enough Ferdinand Marcos has a vision and that vision must be realized! Tuesdays and Thursdays off starting in November

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast