Is Ron McMullen Gay? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Ron sees this as a power grab? Thats no good. This whole battle is based in “transparency” and if the basics go unanswered then it’s just more of the same old crap. Listen, it’s politics and nothing is sacred. Let Big Ron address it and put it to rest publicly.
    Oh boy the king of twisting shit around has arrived.
    I think they were actually speaking of Chad's wife she likes the lime life.

Transparency obviously is not practiced at this office. If it were they would own up to the mistake they did to Janak.
    If this office was transparent they would correct the mistakes of officers practicing systemic racism.

If this office was transparent then they would admit they lied about people breaking into our jail.

if this office was transparent than they would not lie about putting our resources at the University Mall the day of the riots which is a structure that DeBartolo owns.

If this office was so transparent they would admit DeBartolo is still a criminal.

if this office was so transparent than they would admit about all the cases that AC has pending against him and they haven't done anything about.

If this office was so transparent than they would admit that an unarmed black man was killed in 2016.

If his office was so transparent than they would admit the johnsons paid off the family of the unarmed black men a lot of money to not go further with the case.

If this office were so transparent then we wouldn't have the issues in this office that is passed down to our community.

If this office was so transparent than they would admit that the only reason the placed a liaison for the gay coalition wss to get the gay vote.

So let's talk about transparency regarding the office ...care to go 1st?

You see they pay you to answer to us so the office looks good, but most of us have been here and have lived and witness this bullshyt...

why don't you go do something productive and go help your peoples loose weight!!!

Unregistered
    Oh boy the king of twisting shit around has arrived.
    I think they were actually speaking of Chad's wife she likes the lime life.

Transparency obviously is not practiced at this office. If it were they would own up to the mistake they did to Janak.
    If this office was transparent they would correct the mistakes of officers practicing systemic racism.

If this office was transparent then they would admit they lied about people breaking into our jail.

if this office was transparent than they would not lie about putting our resources at the University Mall the day of the riots which is a structure that DeBartolo owns.

If this office was so transparent they would admit DeBartolo is still a criminal.

if this office was so transparent than they would admit about all the cases that AC has pending against him and they haven't done anything about.

If this office was so transparent than they would admit that an unarmed black man was killed in 2016.

If his office was so transparent than they would admit the johnsons paid off the family of the unarmed black men a lot of money to not go further with the case.

If this office were so transparent then we wouldn't have the issues in this office that is passed down to our community.

If this office was so transparent than they would admit that the only reason the placed a liaison for the gay coalition wss to get the gay vote.

So let's talk about transparency regarding the office ...care to go 1st?

You see they pay you to answer to us so the office looks good, but most of us have been here and have lived and witness this bullshyt...

why don't you go do something productive and go help your peoples loose weight!!!
    Still no answer from the big guy? That’s alot of words to say you’re not gonna answer. That’s ok. We get the point.

Unregistered
    Still no answer from the big guy? That’s alot of words to say you’re not gonna answer. That’s ok. We get the point.
    Big guy? Go to fb and ask him. U probably interested in him. Also ask Chad since he so pretty plastic...if he goes both ways...we need to know cuz that would explain everything!!

Unregistered
    Well sh!t is he or isn’t he? Now I want to know. Are there other secrets? And CC isn’t gay. Metro, not gay. I’m gay and can confirm.

Unregistered
    Well sh!t is he or isn’t he? Now I want to know. Are there other secrets? And CC isn’t gay. Metro, not gay. I’m gay and can confirm.
    I am.dying to know to..but the shiitt bag rumor starter won't grow some balls and ask him on his FB. You sure he ain't gay...his lips are so pretty and his face is sooo soft.

Unregistered
    I am.dying to know to..but the shiitt bag rumor starter won't grow some balls and ask him on his FB. You sure he ain't gay...his lips are so pretty and his face is sooo soft.

Please! Look at his fb! There are plenty of questions on there he can't/won't answer. He's just Monday Morning QB-ing it. Then when he says he's going to implement policies already in place! He has no clue what's going on, and is just looking for a retirement job.

You sure seem interested in him tho, cowboy. That explains a lot!

Unregistered
    Please! Look at his fb! There are plenty of questions on there he can't/won't answer. He's just Monday Morning QB-ing it. Then when he says he's going to implement policies already in place! He has no clue what's going on, and is just looking for a retirement job.

You sure seem interested in him tho, cowboy. That explains a lot!
    I guess he doesn't have time like you trolling through website staring at men while you grab your penis.

Funny that you can discredit an honorable man yet you support this Chad clown who clearly stands for nothing but power. I came here to see what all the fuss was about and it is evident Chad crew is running scared. They should. Way too many people know their personal LIFE. You all about to piss off the wrong person. Be careful this ...... xXxX

Unregistered
    I guess he doesn't have time like you trolling through website staring at men while you grab your penis.

Funny that you can discredit an honorable man yet you support this Chad clown who clearly stands for nothing but power. I came here to see what all the fuss was about and it is evident Chad crew is running scared. They should. Way too many people know their personal LIFE. You all about to piss off the wrong person. Be careful this ...... xXxX

Discredit?? Did you see the article in The Times? Everything Ron claimed he'll implement - are up and running, and have been!

Along these same lines, much of what is biitched about on this forum is what Ron claims he will start, if he's elected.

Like I said, if you are going to a job interview, you better study up on your potential employer. In The Times article, he failed this interview, miserably.

Unregistered

Just because there are questions about Ron doesn’t mean it’s support for either of the other 2 running. No one has said anything here supporting either one of the other 2.
    Ron can man tf up and start answering for himself.
    Hell if it were me, I’d put brakes instantly on any questions no matter the truth and stand firm!
    And now your last 2 remarks sound like a threat. So I know I’m not alone in thinking where there’s smoke....

Unregistered
    Just because there are questions about Ron doesn’t mean it’s support for either of the other 2 running. No one has said anything here supporting either one of the other 2.
    Ron can man tf up and start answering for himself.
    Hell if it were me, I’d put brakes instantly on any questions no matter the truth and stand firm!
    And now your last 2 remarks sound like a threat. So I know I’m not alone in thinking where there’s smoke....
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...71870&sfnsn=mo

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast