Is Ron McMullen Gay? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im so glad this evil little prick is finally getting exposed. Keep it coming. Been waiting a while for this show.
    Anyone who buys into his stories is a fool. Vote for whomever you want, just don’t believe a word from this scum. He’s a disgrace to true LEO’s.
    Just get his file. It’s easy. It’ll piss you off if you’re one of us. Never met him and sure as hell glad he’s out. Disgusting human. Ron lost some votes over this.

Unregistered
    Just get his file. It’s easy. It’ll piss you off if you’re one of us. Never met him and sure as hell glad he’s out. Disgusting human. Ron lost some votes over this.

I think the news media needs the file of Mc Mullen's #1 fan.

Unregistered

I requested that pos JTS file today.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3223058]

These McMullen defenders are too busy giving him bj's to realize - people were arrested for crimes.

Or maybe they are just too stupid to figure that out?
    Not sure how up-to-par your reading skills are but that article does not say that anyone was having sex but whatever you can have this forum cuz it's old as shiit just like your lips. No sense arguing facts.

Unregistered
    Probably that crybaby puzzy who can't take it when exposed as being a dirty, lying, pos. He is bringing Ron down, but he is Ron's #1 fan! You know, the self-described "very successful businessman" who doesn't need his old job back! RIGHT! LOL!

He couldn't tell the truth, nor control his anger, at work. Just a few of the many reasons he's gone.

Oh, you're talking about that pos JT!

Unregistered
    Funny I have his file and all that shit you talking about him is not in it. Are you his neighbor that hates him?

Unregistered
    Funny I have his file and all that shit you talking about him is not in it. Are you his neighbor that hates him?
    1. You obviously do NOT have his file.
    2. Even his neighbors hate him? 😂
    Now that’s some shizzle and not surprising.

Unregistered
    I requested that pos JTS file today.
    I’ll make it easy.

Check pages:

415-423
    444-450
    464-466

Oh and FK U JT! You lying garbage.

Unregistered
    That article on McMullen-which he agreed with, btw-portrayed him as a Monday Morning QB who is out of touch with policies already in place. If you are applying for a job-do your homework.

To name three: diversity in the District offices, diversion programs for youthful offenders, and creating positive alliances within the various communities. These programs are already in place and, like it or not, they don't work unless we put the personnel in place to work them. That means they take staffing to work them.

The hope is that by doing this now, we have less for patrol to do in the future.

Save it, I'm not brass, just honest af. Bring on the negative Nellies!

Ron wants to "institute" a few policies that have in place for years??

Unregistered
    I’ll make it easy.

Check pages:

415-423
    444-450
    464-466

Oh and FK U JT! You lying garbage.
    Get over it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910