Is Ron McMullen Gay?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is Ron McMullen Gay?

It doesn’t matter that he is or is not, but why not come clean about it so there is “total transparency”? It’s kind of a factor right now in this office regarding the extreme diversity push in promotions based on sexual preferences, so this type of information is something we should know up front. According to the new Times article, it only says he had a child with a friend in 2009 who also wanted children. That’s kind of a big tell.

Unregistered

Stop

Can we please stop with the gay crap? This makes everyone look bad. Plus it’s completely immaterial. Also, how about let’s stop with the political crap since the vote has been made and is done. Can we focus on real problems? No one will take anyone of us serious with this hateful crap. We need more deputies! We need the ones that are in offices to hit the streets. Regardless of race, sex, and orientation.

Unregistered
    Who the FCUK cares ..... He's NOT CC!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we please stop with the gay crap? This makes everyone look bad. Plus it’s completely immaterial. Also, how about let’s stop with the political crap since the vote has been made and is done. Can we focus on real problems? No one will take anyone of us serious with this hateful crap. We need more deputies! We need the ones that are in offices to hit the streets. Regardless of race, sex, and orientation.
    I couldn't care less because I am a gay cop.Frankly, I was offended by the homophobe who began, and disgustingly added to, that other thread entitled "homosexuals".

Obviously, I am all for a gay Sheriff, TPD made it through the Jane era. However, this County encompasses a wider audience and I believe a gay Sheriff would make many of them candidates for a BA52.

Unregistered
    I read that article too. Why not just make it a nothing thing and flat out say it proudly? Then it’s end of story.
    What I’m more concerned about is that he said he was passed over for chief and it was time for him to go. So is his run for sheriff just a fkc you to Buckhorn/Castor? Why was he passed over if he had the qualities for chief?
    Also, his answers pretty much fell in line with what’s already being implemented here. Giving loads of opinions on the riots (after the fact) is useless. It’s over and it didn’t last long. It could’ve been much worse and lasted much longer out of retaliation from the angry mass. I’m not seeing what he’s offering that’s any different or better than what we have or where we’d be headed with CC.

Unregistered
    I read that article too. Why not just make it a nothing thing and flat out say it proudly? Then it’s end of story.
    What I’m more concerned about is that he said he was passed over for chief and it was time for him to go. So is his run for sheriff just a fkc you to Buckhorn/Castor? Why was he passed over if he had the qualities for chief?
    Also, his answers pretty much fell in line with what’s already being implemented here. Giving loads of opinions on the riots (after the fact) is useless. It’s over and it didn’t last long. It could’ve been much worse and lasted much longer out of retaliation from the angry mass. I’m not seeing what he’s offering that’s any different or better than what we have or where we’d be headed with CC.

That article on McMullen-which he agreed with, btw-portrayed him as a Monday Morning QB who is out of touch with policies already in place. If you are applying for a job-do your homework.

To name three: diversity in the District offices, diversion programs for youthful offenders, and creating positive alliances within the various communities. These programs are already in place and, like it or not, they don't work unless we put the personnel in place to work them. That means they take staffing to work them.

The hope is that by doing this now, we have less for patrol to do in the future.

Save it, I'm not brass, just honest af. Bring on the negative Nellies!

Unregistered
    Yesterday WAS “National Coming Out Day” js

Unregistered
    Yesterday WAS “National Coming Out Day” js

Come on Ron, fly your rainbow flag! A big beefy bear has my vote for Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Come on Ron, fly your rainbow flag! A big beefy bear has my vote for Sheriff!
    Yeah! Be open and proud. It’ll come out sooner or later. He should address it on his terms and be done.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter that he is or is not, but why not come clean about it so there is “total transparency”? It’s kind of a factor right now in this office regarding the extreme diversity push in promotions based on sexual preferences, so this type of information is something we should know up front. According to the new Times article, it only says he had a child with a friend in 2009 who also wanted children. That’s kind of a big tell.

Ron, come on out! You and your Barry White voice have my vote! I'd love to work under you!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast