+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The real issue is there were two deputies on scene and one stepped out to call his supervisor to explain why they had been on the call for an hour. Completely ridiculous to compromise safety to call a supervisor to explain that you are doing your job.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say you hate crazy people from the bottom of your heart. As much as I understand your frustration, re-read your rant. You sound as much in need of a BA52 as any other crazy person.

    Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your own mental health. We all have to do it, no one else can do it for you no matter how many new deputies we hire.
    Gaslighting!

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gaslighting!
    You need to look up the meaning of gaslighting. Encouraging a brother to take care of their mental health-because only they can do that-is NOT gaslighting.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to look up the meaning of gaslighting. Encouraging a brother to take care of their mental health-because only they can do that-is NOT gaslighting.
    Came here to say this. Times are tough and we all need to vent to a professional. No shame in getting it out.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are absolutely wrong on every count about me. I just tired of hearing the same thing. Change the things you CAN-get some mental health help or get a new job.
    I can care less if I am right or wrong about you. You are a pawn just like me. We are a part of the game that makes high powered people a lot of money. They can care less about you, me, other cops, detectives, victims, suspects, and so on. We are all on the bottom and all worthless. We are entertainment and sacrificial shields for the big wigs.

    Vent, rant, manifesto, call it what you want. Its on record. And one day maybe, just maybe, someone will look back through all these posts and see that we have been screaming for help for years. Problems that we have been bringing up all along. You turning on me, a person who posts about making things better for the front line LEOís and the citizens, is exactly what they want. For us to get distracted by turning on each other instead of teaming up and going after the real issues. They count on you to become ate up with joining the high ranks and turn on the front line workers causing the ones that refuse to drink the Kool Aid to quit. Then they can string you along while people like me are called crazy and quit.

    Just like when you get mad at a zone partner for having to take paper in their zone, when in reality it was the agencyís fault for there not being enough zone deputies.

    You need to wake up and back us up. You need to see where the real problem is coming from.

    Its a downward spiral that this agency causes.

    A. Patrol sucks because itís short, busy, with no time, plus admin BS. All the stuff we talk about here.
    B. We push ourselves to the max, take all the training classes, volunteer for everything, generate stats, and kiss but to get recognized to be transferred or promoted. For the sole reason of getting away from patrol. Operating at a level that can not be sustained to full term in hopes to be off patrol before burnout.
    C. The special ones get moved and promoted. D. The rest burn out and or quit.
    E. Patrol stays short and miserable.
    F. The cycle continues.

    Now add this anti cop narrative.

    Soon all that will be left are the connected KoolAid drinkers and no front line workers. Its almost like that now. Buildings and buildings and buildings full of admin deputies, brass, and admin workers. Barely any patrol deputies.

    What a joke!

    Wake up!

    Only a true LEO leader can break the cycle. You are of no help. In fact, you feed the problem with your blind loyalty.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say you hate crazy people from the bottom of your heart. As much as I understand your frustration, re-read your rant. You sound as much in need of a BA52 as any other crazy person.

    Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your own mental health. We all have to do it, no one else can do it for you no matter how many new deputies we hire.
    Responses mean nothing. As long as my posts are on a public forum and can be seen by anyone that takes interest is all that matters. We have been mentioning problems for years on here. Maybe one day these posts may mean something.

    Keep this in mind. Tampa is busier with more crime plus the heart of the protests, BLM, and riots in this area when it was going on, YET we continue To lose people to TPD monthly for years.

    Why?

    The pay? The 20 year retirement? Really?
    Bull shiiiit. Those are perks and thatís it. You can burn out before 20 years as bad as Before 30 years. If this agency switched to a 20 year retirement, it would not change a thing.

    Simple. The recipe is quite simple. TPD has a ton of cops! A ton of staffing! Only 3 distruct with only 3 sets of overpaid brass in offices. Back up and support everywhere. Support, help, and so on... goes a long way. Plus they donít answer BS non police calls. They letís us HCSO *****es handle the BS while they do real police work.

    Sure they donít have the newest cars
    , a bunch of helicopters, or the newest equipment, but those things are not what keeps cops happy on the job. New shinny toys so a narcissistic leader can look good does nothing for us.

    Staffing, supports, and getting rid of the fluff and non leo BS is the key.

    Sorry but a brand new Tahoe or Ram does nothing for me while working a zone alone with no zone partner and no mid shift and no night relief. The job SUCKS all the same regardless of the wheels or how pretty all our new HCSO Buildings are. Typing reports with a bullet proof vest on in the heat in full uniform on a computer that is 45% off center while twisted in half in an automobile, regardless of how big or new it is means shiiiit! How about give us dedicated admin time at the end of the shift with dedicated overlap shifts to cover so we can type these strict detailed error free reports you fukkers demand ar actual office desks. Like all you Aholes sit at all day. Think of all the crap you do for your precious secretaries so they are comfortable when they type. I mean, who would write all your Menos? All we do is enforce the law.

    LISTEN You may just start to make this agency better.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been looking for a news story regarding the deputy that was attacked and stabbed by a S/20 yesterday.
    They should have smoked that crazy dangerous mother fukcer. Heaven forbid we defend ourselves. Only for it to be spun that we shoot the mentally ill for no reason. As if we like to. That POS should have been long since locked up in a long term facility. Who cares though right? Leave them out for deputies to deal with them. We shoot them, they stab us, they kill themselves, they hurt others.... Makes for more news and social media stories for all that product commercial money. In the end, the liability is on the deputies anyway. Not the hospitals, not the mental health facilities, not on the families of the crazy person, and especially not on the actual crazy person.

    Hey, letís fire a few deputies, make the AR15 illegal, and make more of news stories when a mental health call goes bad. Great for the ratings. Screw a real solution. Letís blame the cops.

    CCís statement praises deputies to use non deadly force on an attempted murderer.

    Iím sure it will be our fault for not shooting him when he kills someone in the future. Maybe he will use an AR15! Easy blame! Hide the fact that THIS STATE AND COUNTY HAS FAILED US. Failed us for not finding a real solution. Failed us for not holding mental health facilities accountable, YET our agencyís letís us be the scapegoats for not baker acting someone who hurts someone later on.

    I canít wait for the day when cops quit in masses! I canít wait!

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should have smoked that crazy dangerous mother fukcer. Heaven forbid we defend ourselves. Only for it to be spun that we shoot the mentally ill for no reason. As if we like to. That POS should have been long since locked up in a long term facility. Who cares though right? Leave them out for deputies to deal with them. We shoot them, they stab us, they kill themselves, they hurt others.... Makes for more news and social media stories for all that product commercial money. In the end, the liability is on the deputies anyway. Not the hospitals, not the mental health facilities, not on the families of the crazy person, and especially not on the actual crazy person.

    Hey, letís fire a few deputies, make the AR15 illegal, and make more of news stories when a mental health call goes bad. Great for the ratings. Screw a real solution. Letís blame the cops.

    CCís statement praises deputies to use non deadly force on an attempted murderer.

    Iím sure it will be our fault for not shooting him when he kills someone in the future. Maybe he will use an AR15! Easy blame! Hide the fact that THIS STATE AND COUNTY HAS FAILED US. Failed us for not finding a real solution. Failed us for not holding mental health facilities accountable, YET our agencyís letís us be the scapegoats for not baker acting someone who hurts someone later on.

    I canít wait for the day when cops quit in masses! I canít wait!
    Youíre why people hate us. Now stfu you ate up boot licking scum.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real issue is there were two deputies on scene and one stepped out to call his supervisor to explain why they had been on the call for an hour. Completely ridiculous to compromise safety to call a supervisor to explain that you are doing your job.
    This is the unfortunate reality of working in D4. Some supervisors down here are the exception to the rule, but most of the older ones are like this. Three in particular. It sucks. No wonder why so many down here have quit.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should have smoked that crazy dangerous mother fukcer. Heaven forbid we defend ourselves. Only for it to be spun that we shoot the mentally ill for no reason. As if we like to. That POS should have been long since locked up in a long term facility. Who cares though right? Leave them out for deputies to deal with them. We shoot them, they stab us, they kill themselves, they hurt others.... Makes for more news and social media stories for all that product commercial money. In the end, the liability is on the deputies anyway. Not the hospitals, not the mental health facilities, not on the families of the crazy person, and especially not on the actual crazy person.

    Hey, letís fire a few deputies, make the AR15 illegal, and make more of news stories when a mental health call goes bad. Great for the ratings. Screw a real solution. Letís blame the cops.

    CCís statement praises deputies to use non deadly force on an attempted murderer.

    Iím sure it will be our fault for not shooting him when he kills someone in the future. Maybe he will use an AR15! Easy blame! Hide the fact that THIS STATE AND COUNTY HAS FAILED US. Failed us for not finding a real solution. Failed us for not holding mental health facilities accountable, YET our agencyís letís us be the scapegoats for not baker acting someone who hurts someone later on.

    I canít wait for the day when cops quit in masses! I canít wait!
    Agreed. Now go vote!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •