+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Deputy Injured By S/20

    I have been looking for a news story regarding the deputy that was attacked and stabbed by a S/20 yesterday.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What happened this agency’s fault!

    What happened is this county’s fault!

    What happened is this state’s fault!

    What happened is the fault of the current trend of police agencies taking the mental health budget instead of it going where it belongs. A third party mental health area. To bridge the gap between police and EMS. None of which should be dealing with crazy people or addicts.

    What happened is because of this piece of garbage state deciding to de-institutionalize, shut down long term facilities, and leave these crazy mother fukkers to roam free.

    Police get injured in dealing with crazy people because our state and county leaders have made us, the law enforcers, the mental health facility orderlies. Basically running an inside out external mental health facility (The county) on the out side run by cops.

    Crazy people, not consumers, not patients, not mentally ill, these are dangerous crazy people. They get hurt by us because NO ONE has stepped up to the plate to handle this statewide mental health crisis. Only to later blame us for having to shoot crazy dangerous people. As if we did something wrong!

    At a minimum, dangerous crazy people need to be court ordered into long term secure facilities.

    Gracepoint (MHC) needs more funding and there should be more than plenty mobile crisis units.

    Shame on this sorry state for not handling the mental health crisis the correct way and for dumping the problem on the cops.

    SHAME on the law enforcement agencies, especially ours, that put their nose in the mental health crisis and taking the budget instead of giving that budget to actual mental health facilities.

    There should be far more mobile crisis units. Baker act processing should be 100% handled by them, with us as their BACK UP ONLY!

    Instead of our agency creating this behavioral CRD unit waste of time, which consisted of the usual HCSO recipe for solving a problems by creating more supervisor positions, pulling more deputies off the street, and creating some half assed unit, committee, or squad, they should have put this back on the county and state. In this county, MHC should be getting the resources. NOT US.

    All we need to know is a solid understanding of the BA52 and that is it. Nothing more. We should only serve as back up.

    What’s next? Making all deputies EMT’s? Making us all BLS units also??? Holy crap, don’t let CC hear that. More budget money for the HCSO. More work for us. No extra deputies. In fact, probably less deputies.
    How about making us electricians and plumbers so TECO and county Maint DONT have to respond. We are getting close with our lame chain saw units.

    We have lost all sight of what our job is. The mental health crisis is a STATE and COUNTY government issue and NOT a police issue.

    That deputy got hurt for no reason. That crazy person should have been rotting in a long term mental hospital. Treatment or no treatment. House them and lock them up to keep all of us safe!!

    Same goes for these crazy Ahole school shooters! All crazy. All should have been locked away 20 baker acts before the shooting. No it’s not gun controls fault or the fault of an SRD or police chief. Its this states fault.

    I fckimg hate crazy people from the bottom of my heart and am tired of dealing with them and seeing deputies hurt by them.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened this agency’s fault!

    What happened is this county’s fault!

    What happened is this state’s fault!

    What happened is the fault of the current trend of police agencies taking the mental health budget instead of it going where it belongs. A third party mental health area. To bridge the gap between police and EMS. None of which should be dealing with crazy people or addicts.

    What happened is because of this piece of garbage state deciding to de-institutionalize, shut down long term facilities, and leave these crazy mother fukkers to roam free.

    Police get injured in dealing with crazy people because our state and county leaders have made us, the law enforcers, the mental health facility orderlies. Basically running an inside out external mental health facility (The county) on the out side run by cops.

    Crazy people, not consumers, not patients, not mentally ill, these are dangerous crazy people. They get hurt by us because NO ONE has stepped up to the plate to handle this statewide mental health crisis. Only to later blame us for having to shoot crazy dangerous people. As if we did something wrong!

    At a minimum, dangerous crazy people need to be court ordered into long term secure facilities.

    Gracepoint (MHC) needs more funding and there should be more than plenty mobile crisis units.

    Shame on this sorry state for not handling the mental health crisis the correct way and for dumping the problem on the cops.

    SHAME on the law enforcement agencies, especially ours, that put their nose in the mental health crisis and taking the budget instead of giving that budget to actual mental health facilities.

    There should be far more mobile crisis units. Baker act processing should be 100% handled by them, with us as their BACK UP ONLY!

    Instead of our agency creating this behavioral CRD unit waste of time, which consisted of the usual HCSO recipe for solving a problems by creating more supervisor positions, pulling more deputies off the street, and creating some half assed unit, committee, or squad, they should have put this back on the county and state. In this county, MHC should be getting the resources. NOT US.

    All we need to know is a solid understanding of the BA52 and that is it. Nothing more. We should only serve as back up.

    What’s next? Making all deputies EMT’s? Making us all BLS units also??? Holy crap, don’t let CC hear that. More budget money for the HCSO. More work for us. No extra deputies. In fact, probably less deputies.
    How about making us electricians and plumbers so TECO and county Maint DONT have to respond. We are getting close with our lame chain saw units.

    We have lost all sight of what our job is. The mental health crisis is a STATE and COUNTY government issue and NOT a police issue.

    That deputy got hurt for no reason. That crazy person should have been rotting in a long term mental hospital. Treatment or no treatment. House them and lock them up to keep all of us safe!!

    Same goes for these crazy Ahole school shooters! All crazy. All should have been locked away 20 baker acts before the shooting. No it’s not gun controls fault or the fault of an SRD or police chief. Its this states fault.

    I fckimg hate crazy people from the bottom of my heart and am tired of dealing with them and seeing deputies hurt by them.
    You say you hate crazy people from the bottom of your heart. As much as I understand your frustration, re-read your rant. You sound as much in need of a BA52 as any other crazy person.

    Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your own mental health. We all have to do it, no one else can do it for you no matter how many new deputies we hire.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say you hate crazy people from the bottom of your heart. As much as I understand your frustration, re-read your rant. You sound as much in need of a BA52 as any other crazy person.

    Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your own mental health. We all have to do it, no one else can do it for you no matter how many new deputies we hire.
    Manipulative controlling scum. You are the type of person that gets fast tracked and also goes through 4 divorces and your kids hate you because of your narcissism. Same qualities that get you promoted. A rant is not being crazy. Venting and telling it like it is does not mean anyone is crazy. That deputy was injured because of this agency’s negligence. Also, this state and county’s negligence. Was that deputy on scene alone? Where was his or her back up? How many units we logged in on his or he squad? Why was that crazy person not locked up in jail or in a mental health facility??? Better yet, where did our mental health system fail?

    You play the “you are crazy” card when the truth is spoken, but you know what???? The people know. They know something is wrong. They can’t put their finger on it, but they know. They don’t work here to see the major fraudulent scam sheriff’s offices run, but they see the results. No resources, no services, no help, homeless everywhere, addicts everywhere, mental health crisis everywhere, and only half staffed squads of untrained deputies, police, untrained cops, dispatched to handle what LMHC and psychologists should be handling! Thats right! We are NOT trained. A 40 hour online CIT class does not make up for the years and years of schooling and training mental health professionals are required to have. That’s where the whole defund the police is coming from. Agencies like ours suck up the county budget for all those toys, buildings, divisions, districts, departments, stickers, and so on. Only to claim to take on the mental health, addiction, opiate crisis, and homeless crisis by dumping the problem on a few shorthanded patrol squads and a few CRD’s. Meanwhile the budget pays for fancy office buildings and high paying positions for the friends and politician friends of our executive staff.

    Where this agency MAJORLY fukced up was when they stopped looking out for us. Then we feel betrayed and stoppes hiding the agency's secrets. When they took on all these issues plus added tip 411, eye on crime, behavioral resources, overdose crap, and so on, yet no extra help for us. Being that we are out of the loop, not only do we not benefit, we are in far more danger and risk of burnout because of it. While our leaders and county take in the dough.

    They just keep on building and building sub divisions, apartment complexes, walmarts, targets, and so on... all places that generate non stop bull shiiit calls the second ground breaking begins. The tax money just rolls in, yet we are short handed and burning out in a dangerous environment. Dealing with crazy people and everything else. With no resources that follow up on our efforts. What’s the point in all the liability that rides on us regarding the baker act when these people get kicked back on the street hours later? What have we really done for any homeless person or addict we have ever taken into custody? Do anyone of you have a success story? If not, it’s because, THATS NOT OUR JOB AND NO ONE CARES PAST US.

    You pulling the “You are just crazy” card won’t work. We know the truth. The citizens can feel something is wrong. They want defunding because they know that tax money needs to be allocated for real services. Services we would be more than happy to BACK UP, but not be the last buck like they to make us.

    Falkenburg Road and Pinebrook has become the city of HCSO. There are more departments, divisions, and districts than ever before. There are more high paid people working here than ever before that do absolutely no police work. Everything HCSO is plastered with CC’s name on it. We have our own media section. The county grows and grows, yet we are critically short on patrol and essential detective positions and the mental health, addiction, and homeless services are bare minimum.

    Your “You are just crazy” tactic will not work.

    We know the truth.

    The people know something is not right and want us defunded. To a certain degree, they are right. Or.... Give us the staffing, full squads, an actual non half assed mid shift, actual admin time, and resources to do our jobs. Then you can steal all the county money you want and create all the high paying jobs you want for all your rich friends in all those brand new buildings.

    How is that for crazy? Can’t be true can it? Just a crazy rant. Or is it?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The bottom: The poor, the homeless, the addicts, the insane, the criminals, the victims, the working class, AND COPS. We are all part of the same dog fight in the pit that the ones on the bleachers, on the top, in offices, getting the big bucks, watch fight and make money off of us. Criminals, victims, cops... all the same. Pawns. Regardless of what side anyone is on, the house always wins. Not to mention entertainment. Especially when we get hurt or killed or we hurt or kill anyone. Easy news stories for rating and money off commercials.

    Our system is a joke. Was that too crazy for you? No way I could be right.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Manipulative controlling scum. You are the type of person that gets fast tracked and also goes through 4 divorces and your kids hate you because of your narcissism. Same qualities that get you promoted. A rant is not being crazy. Venting and telling it like it is does not mean anyone is crazy. That deputy was injured because of this agency’s negligence. Also, this state and county’s negligence. Was that deputy on scene alone? Where was his or her back up? How many units we logged in on his or he squad? Why was that crazy person not locked up in jail or in a mental health facility??? Better yet, where did our mental health system fail?

    You play the “you are crazy” card when the truth is spoken, but you know what???? The people know. They know something is wrong. They can’t put their finger on it, but they know. They don’t work here to see the major fraudulent scam sheriff’s offices run, but they see the results. No resources, no services, no help, homeless everywhere, addicts everywhere, mental health crisis everywhere, and only half staffed squads of untrained deputies, police, untrained cops, dispatched to handle what LMHC and psychologists should be handling! Thats right! We are NOT trained. A 40 hour online CIT class does not make up for the years and years of schooling and training mental health professionals are required to have. That’s where the whole defund the police is coming from. Agencies like ours suck up the county budget for all those toys, buildings, divisions, districts, departments, stickers, and so on. Only to claim to take on the mental health, addiction, opiate crisis, and homeless crisis by dumping the problem on a few shorthanded patrol squads and a few CRD’s. Meanwhile the budget pays for fancy office buildings and high paying positions for the friends and politician friends of our executive staff.

    Where this agency MAJORLY fukced up was when they stopped looking out for us. Then we feel betrayed and stoppes hiding the agency's secrets. When they took on all these issues plus added tip 411, eye on crime, behavioral resources, overdose crap, and so on, yet no extra help for us. Being that we are out of the loop, not only do we not benefit, we are in far more danger and risk of burnout because of it. While our leaders and county take in the dough.

    They just keep on building and building sub divisions, apartment complexes, walmarts, targets, and so on... all places that generate non stop bull shiiit calls the second ground breaking begins. The tax money just rolls in, yet we are short handed and burning out in a dangerous environment. Dealing with crazy people and everything else. With no resources that follow up on our efforts. What’s the point in all the liability that rides on us regarding the baker act when these people get kicked back on the street hours later? What have we really done for any homeless person or addict we have ever taken into custody? Do anyone of you have a success story? If not, it’s because, THATS NOT OUR JOB AND NO ONE CARES PAST US.

    You pulling the “You are just crazy” card won’t work. We know the truth. The citizens can feel something is wrong. They want defunding because they know that tax money needs to be allocated for real services. Services we would be more than happy to BACK UP, but not be the last buck like they to make us.

    Falkenburg Road and Pinebrook has become the city of HCSO. There are more departments, divisions, and districts than ever before. There are more high paid people working here than ever before that do absolutely no police work. Everything HCSO is plastered with CC’s name on it. We have our own media section. The county grows and grows, yet we are critically short on patrol and essential detective positions and the mental health, addiction, and homeless services are bare minimum.

    Your “You are just crazy” tactic will not work.

    We know the truth.

    The people know something is not right and want us defunded. To a certain degree, they are right. Or.... Give us the staffing, full squads, an actual non half assed mid shift, actual admin time, and resources to do our jobs. Then you can steal all the county money you want and create all the high paying jobs you want for all your rich friends in all those brand new buildings.

    How is that for crazy? Can’t be true can it? Just a crazy rant. Or is it?


    You are absolutely wrong on every count about me. I just tired of hearing the same thing. Change the things you CAN-get some mental health help or get a new job.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah that rant is long and looney. Maybe vent to a therapist. Not to a bunch of judgmental azzholes.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah that rant is long and looney. Maybe vent to a therapist. Not to a bunch of judgmental azzholes.
    No shiit. I get tired of hearing the same thing about lack of staffing. YES. IT SUCKS. But I can't change that at my peon level.
    It's depressing af to hear it all the time. When I have enough of it, I make an appt at my shrink or go for a run.

    Try it man, it helps!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who got hurt? What's the case number?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who got hurt? What's the case number?
    Turn on your tv asshat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •