PBA and Bovo got their asses handed to them

Unregistered

PBA and Bovo got their asses handed to them

Once again PBA strikes out BIG. Why PBA wouldn’t follow firefighters lead is unknown but now we will suffer the wrath of PBA incompetence.

The most glaring signal that the Bovo camp was in trouble and desperate was when Steadman did a commercial for him. For starters the community has no clue of who Steadman is. The commercial offered nothing at all. Hell, parts of the commercial one couldn’t understand what they were saying.
    PBA would be better off hiring real professionals instead of the idiots they currently have.

Unregistered
    We should recall Stahl and Greenwell. Let Jenkins take over.

Unregistered

PBA endorsed Bovo????

For real?????

Unregistered
    Ahhh Jenkins kissed BOVO a** because of his selfish desire to get something return. What does that say, Jenkins always makes Bad decisions. Don’t tell me you didn’t see him driving around town with the sign on Truck you & I pay for. He endorses the people like him-Zeros!! What decisions does he make that are Great-None. Can’t keep a Good woman & doesn’t treat his kids right. Can’t lead or is Qualified to run the PBA.

Unregistered
    PBA leaders are all losers. Sweep clean is needed at the PBA.

Unregistered
    I notice that PBA is quiet as a church mouse with their tails between their legs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I notice that PBA is quiet as a church mouse with their tails between their legs.
    As they should be. They went all in and backed the wrong horse. Bunch of amateurs.

Unregistered
    Amateurs? It’s the same thing they did back when they picked Teele over Pinelas back in 96.

And even knowing that, they’re still better than the wanna be cops at PLEA!

Unregistered
    The Executives are Jokes. All decisions are Either ad or Un ethical! Look at their family dynamics!?!? Who destroys their Home & Family to chase a halfwit?
    who runs around a with Lucy Gooses- Who travels on our dine then has pics to prove it?!? Who openly speaks about their wife when the entirety Dept’s knows she is the Saint & ur the Theft. That’s place i’d a Circus & they are clowns. No leadership there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Executives are Jokes. All decisions are Either ad or Un ethical! Look at their family dynamics!?!? Who destroys their Home & Family to chase a halfwit?
    who runs around a with Lucy Gooses- Who travels on our dine then has pics to prove it?!? Who openly speaks about their wife when the entirety Dept’s knows she is the Saint & ur the Theft. That’s place i’d a Circus & they are clowns. No leadership there.
    The top three spots should be removed.