+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Saw a Thief today

    Jenkins sitting at a table with his side chick & kids. So Sad this guy is a Joke. He told someone that “He” fought hard to get that 1% LOL. All he does is Lie & Steal from us. These PBA people are Delusional.
    I wonder how he paid for his meal? Same way David & Stahl do our hard earned Dues.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins sitting at a table with his side chick & kids. So Sad this guy is a Joke. He told someone that “He” fought hard to get that 1% LOL. All he does is Lie & Steal from us. These PBA people are Delusional.
    I wonder how he paid for his meal? Same way David & Stahl do our hard earned Dues.
    Without a doubt it’s the same way. They have made a mockery of the PBA and the members.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins sitting at a table with his side chick & kids. So Sad this guy is a Joke. He told someone that “He” fought hard to get that 1% LOL. All he does is Lie & Steal from us. These PBA people are Delusional.
    I wonder how he paid for his meal? Same way David & Stahl do our hard earned Dues.
    Does your spouse know about your Stahlession?

    Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

    Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

    You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Shumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Coward

    Can I just say How Sad Jenkins is. He Okays stupid like people like him. He is No better then Stahl. Jenkins did Barbie & HIS kids so Dirty & she is still a Class Act. Refuses to Stain him & is a better Cop then he will Ever be. I known the guy for 10 yrs, thus PBA thing is about Power. He bragged about raises & talked behind Rivera & Stahls back. Then marries his 33 because she has a political connect. A man that doesn’t have a moral compass or stands by his word is a coward! Not my President.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I just say How Sad Jenkins is. He Okays stupid like people like him. He is No better then Stahl. Jenkins did Barbie & HIS kids so Dirty & she is still a Class Act. Refuses to Stain him & is a better Cop then he will Ever be. I known the guy for 10 yrs, thus PBA thing is about Power. He bragged about raises & talked behind Rivera & Stahls back. Then marries his 33 because she has a political connect. A man that doesn’t have a moral compass or stands by his word is a coward! Not my President.
    Ish seems to be the only honorable one amongst the crap that’s at the PBA.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mr. Jenkins is a stand up family man leave him alone

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Jenkins is a stand up family man leave him alone
    family man really? he left his kids and wife for a younger girl, he knocked up a hoochie while married to a girl above his class hes an abseentee father

    family man lol

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Very True!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The Truth

    Above his Class! Lol. The woman was a Saint! Everyone knows what he did & shouldn’t be employed as A Cop but in Jail. She stood by his side, Was Loyal & helped keep her Kids in the same home. And the chick he knocked up KNEW he was Married. This one knew also. He left his wife & kids for that? What a Moron! What kind of Father leaves kids spread around? He reaps all the benefits of MY dues & walks around like a Stud! Nope you aren’t. Family Man. That’s hilarious. Your not even a Man!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Well said Jenkins is a POS. He was never Good enough for Her. She is A Great Woman. She took in all the 33 children & the ones he has with other woman. 👎👎👎 Not Good for decision making when you leave your wife & kids for an underage bimbo. What do you think your children think about. YOU & Stahl ? You both are Shameless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •