Where are they now?

Unregistered

Where are they now?

Have any of you wondered where or what previous deputies are up to these days? Damn we’ve lost some good ones over the years.

Unregistered
    Most are still around. Some have moved away to do other things. Really a testament when you think about it. SM and EH did all they could to put some folks down, but they couldn't keep them down! Those who have moved on have figured out what we still haven't. There is life beyond the patrol car!

Unregistered
    That is so true, and one thing we can damn sure guarantee, is they’re all certainly making more money!

Unregistered
    There were some great cops that got sent down the river. Good street cops that did good street work. Salud yall.

Unregistered
    Whether intentional or unintentional, they got the hell away from here. So many good cops out there, sold out for nothin. Gone but not forgotten.

Unregistered
    When you walk the halls you can see why the ones left here are not up to par. They are scared babies that have abused their positions. I hope the cops that were wronged get what they deserve.

Unregistered
    Amen to that. The dirty crooked admin have done damage to some so badly that it still causing problems in their lives. Good people and cops that didn't deserve what was done to them. Don't listen to the crap from a one sided corrupt run IA there is always two sides to a story and many didn't get the chance to tell theirs. Some smart a** will get on here and say name one who didn't deserve it. we all know who that person is the king of corruption himself. Used to be the director of the IA hit squad and the reason for all the unfair treatment of employees. They wrote a song about him called can you guess my name.

Unregistered
    We realized that we were targets and moved on to better places. You have a admin group now that is the bottom of the barrel. I remember most of them being problem children for supervisors and the first to cry when they faced discipline.