Any court hearing updates re: J Menocal, Jr.?

Unregistered

Any court hearing updates re: J Menocal, Jr.?

Has there been any court hearing re: Jessie Menocal Jr.? Wasn't there supposed to have been a hearing in September?

Unregistered
    His corrupt lawyer Michael Grieco was in the news lately for paying off witnesses against those 2 NFL players accused of robbery. My guess is that they hired Grieco to try to pay off the judge or prosecutor with their cocaine money. Innocent people don't hire lawyers like Grieco.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has there been any court hearing re: Jessie Menocal Jr.? Wasn't there supposed to have been a hearing in September?
    The real question should be "have Hernandez and Velazquez found a bag man to replace Menocal?"

Unregistered

Court Hearing Update on J Menocal, Jr.?

I will ask again in the hopes that someone who has a response to the question will
    post it. Thank you in advance.

*Has there been any court hearing re: Jessie Menocal Jr.? Wasn't there supposed to have been a hearing in September?**

Unregistered
    Old news. They are only now getting to his ethics charges from 2017. It made the news in August, 2020 because the hearing(s) was coming up.

https://www.law.com/dailybusinessrev...20200926151557

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His corrupt lawyer Michael Grieco was in the news lately for paying off witnesses against those 2 NFL players accused of robbery. My guess is that they hired Grieco to try to pay off the judge or prosecutor with their cocaine money. Innocent people don't hire lawyers like Grieco.

Unregistered
    Sergio's pedophile buddy should thank the Chinese for the extra freedom time. Everything is backed up because of the COVID.