Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope this call came or is coming soon
    It can't come soon enough!

Unregistered
    It can't come soon enough!
    No phone calls are coming Tony’s way except the one congratulating him on his win in 16 days!

Unregistered
    I do agree with what you said about Comey being nuts. I think they just put him in that position because he was seven feet tall. But if you listen to him talk, you can quickly see he’s not a glimmering shimmer of brightness to say the least. He was obviously in way way way over his head as a director. And yes he was doing the bidding of people like Hillary Clinton and Barry Sotero until he got caught. Comey and Strzok in my opinion, are both a National disgrace. Mueller, ended what could have been a dignified career, as a huge sell out and disappointment.

And I guess what you’re saying does make sense. Because with all this politics and garbage being played over there, who in the hell would have time to do their jobs? You know, like actually enforcing the law? Apparently nobody it would seem. And Wray, following right in their footsteps. Down the same path of lost in FBI wonderland. Disappointing to say the least......

Maybe the FBI is a reflection of our country as a whole right now. It’s declining rapidly and nobody seems capable of or interested in stopping it. Except for Donald Trump. And they hate him of course. But one things for sure. If Trump doesn’t get re-elected, the George Soros of the world will own this country lock, stock, and barrel. And the end of the bill of rights will not be far after that. Which means the end of a nation.

Biden has already been bought and paid for by China.
    FBI sitting on their hands makes them look as corrupt as Tony.

Unregistered
    Turd breath, there are much more important cases! Like who tampered with Bubba’s garage door pull.

Unregistered

Truth

Turd breath, there are much more important cases! Like who tampered with Bubba’s garage door pull.
    Ain’t that the truth. You know Bubba Wallace sucks at driving a race car. He can’t win a race to save his life, and his career is on the way out of NASCAR. so he invents racism to garner sympathy. And it works he’s still there losing every damn race. Pathetic.

Josie Smollet was about to be cut from the series so he makes up a story about racism and hires a couple guys to stage a robbery and some crap about MAGA country. He’s not smart enough to realize Donald Trump is not a motive for robbery. But he makes the Racism story to garner sympathy to keep his job. The lie is discovered but the lie works. He stays on for another season of sub par acting. Pathetic.

How about Colin Kaepernick? About to be cut from the 49’s starts kneeling and whining about racism. The NFL doesn’t keep him but the liberal media eats it up and he makes millions off stupid NIKE and other dummies. He was abandoned by a black family and adopted by a white family who raised him and supported him, and he’s a victim of racism? The dummies bought it again. Pathetic.

Welcome to Florida where you can blatantly lie about your past, make the Governor look like a fool, and then cry racism to garner sympathy and keep your job. Except this is different because it involves public safety. The Governor of Florida should be ashamed of himself.

Quit crying about racism because no matter what you think it’s Going to get you, the damage it will do to your reputation far exceeds any gains you will get from it.

I don’t hear people like Ben Carson, Morgan Freeman, or even Charles Barkley crying racism. Aspire to be something other than a victim.

I can tell you honestly I have many black friends. None of them have this victim mentality. It’s bringing the country down and needs to stop. Stop seeing the world in terms of color only. It will destroy your soul.

Frankly and truthfully, there are good and bad people in this world. The color of your skin doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it.

Unregistered
    FBI= ****ing Bumbling Idiots

Unregistered
    Ain’t that the truth. You know Bubba Wallace sucks at driving a race car. He can’t win a race to save his life, and his career is on the way out of NASCAR. so he invents racism to garner sympathy. And it works he’s still there losing every damn race. Pathetic.

Josie Smollet was about to be cut from the series so he makes up a story about racism and hires a couple guys to stage a robbery and some crap about MAGA country. He’s not smart enough to realize Donald Trump is not a motive for robbery. But he makes the Racism story to garner sympathy to keep his job. The lie is discovered but the lie works. He stays on for another season of sub par acting. Pathetic.

How about Colin Kaepernick? About to be cut from the 49’s starts kneeling and whining about racism. The NFL doesn’t keep him but the liberal media eats it up and he makes millions off stupid NIKE and other dummies. He was abandoned by a black family and adopted by a white family who raised him and supported him, and he’s a victim of racism? The dummies bought it again. Pathetic.

Welcome to Florida where you can blatantly lie about your past, make the Governor look like a fool, and then cry racism to garner sympathy and keep your job. Except this is different because it involves public safety. The Governor of Florida should be ashamed of himself.

Quit crying about racism because no matter what you think it’s Going to get you, the damage it will do to your reputation far exceeds any gains you will get from it.

I don’t hear people like Ben Carson, Morgan Freeman, or even Charles Barkley crying racism. Aspire to be something other than a victim.

I can tell you honestly I have many black friends. None of them have this victim mentality. It’s bringing the country down and needs to stop. Stop seeing the world in terms of color only. It will destroy your soul.

Frankly and truthfully, there are good and bad people in this world. The color of your skin doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it.
    As human beings we will never get along. It's always hang with your own kind. We will always view each other as different. It's just human nature.

Unregistered

Aikman Ans Buck are Scumbags

As human beings we will never get along. It's always hang with your own kind. We will always view each other as different. It's just human nature.
    After hearing Troy Aikman on a hot mic disparaging the military and supporting Biden it’s just reinforces a growing hatred for the NFL. F$ck Troy Aikman Ans F$ck Joe Buck, and especially, f?ck the NFL.

Unregistered
    I always noticed this about ex football players that stayed active with the league or broadcasting become bland, so middle of the road, so boring. Never having any opinions that could ever come back to hurt them or the liberal sourced income stream. Phil Simms, Aikman, Collinsworth and many more. Color guys with no color. Pure milquetoast. And if you ever come at them from right of center, or with ideas or humor that they'd consider to be bad taste, they will let you have it. But i always knew in secret they became semi closeted liberals because the league has always been liberal and they play to get paid. But the real idiots, like Aikman, actually drink and enjoy the Cool Aid. For those of you old enough, do you remember when Al Michaels was outed as liking Howard Stern during the OJ carchase and that was a big deal. That was when Stern was not PC so the football types steered clear. Imagine this moron Aikman saying anything positive about a border wall, or actually calling out Biden's influence for sale. Would never happen.

After hearing Troy Aikman on a hot mic disparaging the military and supporting Biden it’s just reinforces a growing hatred for the NFL. F$ck Troy Aikman Ans F$ck Joe Buck, and especially, f?ck the NFL.

Unregistered

Aikman is stupid

I always noticed this about ex football players that stayed active with the league or broadcasting become bland, so middle of the road, so boring. Never having any opinions that could ever come back to hurt them or the liberal sourced income stream. Phil Simms, Aikman, Collinsworth and many more. Color guys with no color. Pure milquetoast. And if you ever come at them from right of center, or with ideas or humor that they'd consider to be bad taste, they will let you have it. But i always knew in secret they became semi closeted liberals because the league has always been liberal and they play to get paid. But the real idiots, like Aikman, actually drink and enjoy the Cool Aid. For those of you old enough, do you remember when Al Michaels was outed as liking Howard Stern during the OJ carchase and that was a big deal. That was when Stern was not PC so the football types steered clear. Imagine this moron Aikman saying anything positive about a border wall, or actually calling out Biden's influence for sale. Would never happen.
    The NFL has shot itself in the foot. And now they have an idiot like Aikman pizzing on the memory of what once was their league but is no

more. People are looking for other entertainment venues, any other entertainment than NFL and NBA right now. It’s over for those leagues.

MLB and NHL will be right there with them if they don’t wake up and realize where their money comes from. And after Aikmans comments no self respecting American would pizz on that man if he was on fire. Such is the disdain for him and Joe Buck right now.

Somebody should have told Aikman it’s much better to be thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast