Governor made the call - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FBI and FDLE investigations are still active so let's hope they will still do the right thing and save some credibility.
    You would think with the circus of corruption that is Broward county politics, the FBI would be having a field day down here.

I mean they could take their recruits out of quantico, and stick them in this county for a couple weeks, and they would learn everything there is to know about political corruption.

But for some reason they pick on old man Stone with an army of tanks to take him down, along with his elderly wife, and his two pound dog, and then crickets are chirping out of their office. Wtf?

I guess that’s what the above poster meant by partisans. I’m thoroughly unimpressed with them at this point. They had their marching orders from the DNC. Maybe that’s who is running them and maybe that’s why they aren’t doing anything about this guy. I mean we could speculate, but didn’t they take down Ken Jenne for less actually? Wasn’t he a Democrat???????

Unregistered
    Im sure that there are many agents who want to do whats right. Supervisors too. But we've seen that the top levels, the directors (plural), supervisors and agency lawyers have only wanted to do what's best for their chosen ideology and the political figures that represent it. Protect their friends at all costs and hurt those they deem unworthy. For example, regardless of your political leanings, desired or actual outcome, does anyone really think any of the alleged scandals involving Hilary Clinton were handled correctly, fairly and the same as if those allegations were directed at the average american? What about this Russia hoax? And there are more. FBI bosses allowed themselves...no...they actually voluntarily became political hit operatives to protect those that needed political protection, and hurt those that needed political damage. Look at James Comey. This guy is really out there and bordering on nuts. Wray appears very partisan in what the FBI will or will not investigate. It used to be (should be) that they go where the evidence leads. Now it seems that they only consider evidence that leads them to their desired goal and ignore evidence that might go somewhere else, no matter how compelling that evidence is. It wouldnt surprise me that these FBI leaders have done or caused to be done, worse, a lot worse, unspeakable worse, but i have no actual basis for that. But it wouldnt suprise me, and many, many other people. An that is a good example of how the FBI is no longer trusted to be a fair law enforcement agency interested in the real facts but has become a political hit tool of a certain ideology. Can anyone really say that they would trust the FBI to give them a fairer shake than BSO or any local law enforcement agency?

You write just like one of them, educated, intelligent, and honest. Here’s the problem though, the first sentence in your last paragraph.

It’s an acknowledgment that the FBI is no longer an organization interested in doing what’s right. If that is a true and accurate depiction of the current state of the FBI, then this nation is phucked.

Unregistered

Wow

Im sure that there are many agents who want to do whats right. Supervisors too. But we've seen that the top levels, the directors (plural), supervisors and agency lawyers have only wanted to do what's best for their chosen ideology and the political figures that represent it. Protect their friends at all costs and hurt those they deem unworthy. For example, regardless of your political leanings, desired or actual outcome, does anyone really think any of the alleged scandals involving Hilary Clinton were handled correctly, fairly and the same as if those allegations were directed at the average american? What about this Russia hoax? And there are more. FBI bosses allowed themselves...no...they actually voluntarily became political hit operatives to protect those that needed political protection, and hurt those that needed political damage. Look at James Comey. This guy is really out there and bordering on nuts. Wray appears very partisan in what the FBI will or will not investigate. It used to be (should be) that they go where the evidence leads. Now it seems that they only consider evidence that leads them to their desired goal and ignore evidence that might go somewhere else, no matter how compelling that evidence is. It wouldnt surprise me that these FBI leaders have done or caused to be done, worse, a lot worse, unspeakable worse, but i have no actual basis for that. But it wouldnt suprise me, and many, many other people. An that is a good example of how the FBI is no longer trusted to be a fair law enforcement agency interested in the real facts but has become a political hit tool of a certain ideology. Can anyone really say that they would trust the FBI to give them a fairer shake than BSO or any local law enforcement agency?
    Wow, after reading this it sounds like you’re either one of them or old man Stone himself. Either way what you just typed is a sad testimonial to a once respected and trusted agency that appears to be no more. Wray should be fired if this is the best he’s capable of. They sound as phucked up as BSO. Well, not really, but you get my drift.

Unregistered

Shocking not

I do agree with what you said about Comey being nuts. I think they just put him in that position because he was seven feet tall. But if you listen to him talk, you can quickly see he’s not a glimmering shimmer of brightness to say the least. He was obviously in way way way over his head as a director. And yes he was doing the bidding of people like Hillary Clinton and Barry Sotero until he got caught. Comey and Strzok in my opinion, are both a National disgrace. Mueller, ended what could have been a dignified career, as a huge sell out and disappointment.

And I guess what you’re saying does make sense. Because with all this politics and garbage being played over there, who in the hell would have time to do their jobs? You know, like actually enforcing the law? Apparently nobody it would seem. And Wray, following right in their footsteps. Down the same path of lost in FBI wonderland. Disappointing to say the least......

Maybe the FBI is a reflection of our country as a whole right now. It’s declining rapidly and nobody seems capable of or interested in stopping it. Except for Donald Trump. And they hate him of course. But one things for sure. If Trump doesn’t get re-elected, the George Soros of the world will own this country lock, stock, and barrel. And the end of the bill of rights will not be far after that. Which means the end of a nation.

Biden has already been bought and paid for by China.

Unregistered
    The FBLIE was alway political. J Edgar Hoover had dossiers on everyone for blackmail. He had agents that worked on that and they probably werent drafted for that assignment. Maybe Hoover was worse bc he ran his own little kingdom. Its just that now they side with the anti american left and its ugliness is open for everyone to see.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Love to watch over and over

Unregistered
    De’Santis finally made the call...... let’s see what Toney does. Tic Tok
    Hope this call came or is coming soon

Unregistered
    DeSantis could care less about the worst Sheriff office in the state. No calls were made anywhere concerning the Broward Sh!t Office. BTW Tony will win by a landslide. He is what Broward wants.

Unregistered
    DeSantis made a call to Scott Israel and laughed at his loser ass for ten full minutes. But hey fat boy you can pretend you are the Governor when you and Israel touch each other! Special elect this you fat slob!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast