+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    A&E to feature MDPD cop hoarder.

    His hoarder lifestyle has gotten so bad his sister called hoarders on A&E for some help. Professionals came in to help and filmed the progress. Don’t miss this episode coming up.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His hoarder lifestyle has gotten so bad his sister called hoarders on A&E for some help. Professionals came in to help and filmed the progress. Don’t miss this episode coming up.
    Who is it?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His hoarder lifestyle has gotten so bad his sister called hoarders on A&E for some help. Professionals came in to help and filmed the progress. Don’t miss this episode coming up.
    Sure buddy. When will it be aired then liar? Again another childish post.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Steadman Stahl is feathered. Next Thursday night in A&E.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman Stahl is feathered. Next Thursday night in A&E.
    Again, another childish post by PLEA. Great example of their pathetic organization.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why do you think Stahl’s’ body odor is so rank?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you think Stahl’s’ body odor is so rank?
    It would help if you stop stuffing your nose in his arse!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Good news for Steadman. He does need help and maybe they can start cleaning up their act

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’d love to see the conditions that Stahl has his kids living. So, my question is do You know when it airs?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I don’t think they’ve scheduled the episode just yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •