Asleep at the helm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Asleep at the helm

Retired Miami Beach Police Officer Ernie Febbraio Passed away. No email. No social media post. Nothing.

Unregistered
    And when you go they will not care either. I can’t believe you guys continue to concern yourselves whit how this place conducts business. Again they don’t care about you. So why should you care about this place.

Unregistered
    One of our own. No email. No post. Sad. A guy that was shot on the job and Vietnam vet.

Unregistered
    But a picture of MO not wearing a mask with 2 kids is what they post. I bet the guy that was tased will find this a little hypocritical.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But a picture of MO not wearing a mask with 2 kids is what they post. I bet the guy that was tased will find this a little hypocritical.
    Did you see the double rainbow? Pathetic.

Unregistered
    She is a very difficult person to work with mrs know it all and thinks she is the boss. Even worse would be her supervisor just knowing any time she is going to get herself in a jam and take those around her down with her. For example the photo of the officer to the media. The same officer she said don’t worry I got your back. And to top it off she talks to people like dogs and if she does cut them a break she will stand and lecture The person for 20 minutes. After listening to her for that long I would rather just go to jail.

Unregistered
    Still no email or social media paying respects to a retired officer and Vietnam Vet. WTG Chief!

Unregistered
    We get the “Death of a Retired Officer” emails all the time. Often ones that retired in the 60’s. Ernie was shot in the line of duty and a War Veteran. Pretty sad situation, but when the Brass is over consumed with vans in the park and face masks, it’s easy to understand the oversight. NOT!

Unregistered
    Apparently they are asleep at the wheel with what Ernie posts. Those are not armor piercing bullets LOL!!! Maybe Marcia can take you to the range and teach you about bullets. She will have plenty of time in a few months when the Manger leaves to the ACLU where he is a much better fit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently they are asleep at the wheel with what Ernie posts. Those are not armor piercing bullets LOL!!! Maybe Marcia can take you to the range and teach you about bullets. She will have plenty of time in a few months when the Manger leaves to the ACLU where he is a much better fit.
    Embarrassing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast