Defund the FOP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defund the FOP

Unregistered

Defund the FOP

The members need to look at the credit card expenses for the FOP the past week in St Pete Beach. Some interesting charges at some interesting places for some interesting folks.

Unregistered
    You are a dumb ass. Stop trying to divide us. At least post your name if you want to make an allegation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The members need to look at the credit card expenses for the FOP the past week in St Pete Beach. Some interesting charges at some interesting places for some interesting folks.
    I bet if they would have spend it on you, you wouldn’t have cared? Little jelly I suspect.

Unregistered
    There is no transparency what so ever with the FOP,
    If you think keeping Kevin and voting in the nastiest most vindictive company person for Vice President is best for us than you must be smoking something.
    Arley has been part of the grievance committee and makes you feel like a subject when you ask her a question. I might not care for either candidates running for the top two seats but if we don’t vote for change after complaining for two years then shut then we need to stop complaining.

Unregistered
    Lol.. funny how no complaints were voiced until now.. makes it obvious who’s writing this sh*t. Grow a pair and talk about what you have accomplished in your little time here.. let be heard what you have done as part of the union.. stop taking orders and be a man.. if you were a man you would’ve addressed Sister F along time ago.

Unregistered
    Transparent??? Are u kidding me?? I bet u never attend a union meeting.. don’t do that brother.. don’t smear someone because u don’t support the person. That’s not true.. is she blunt, yes she is.. is t that what you need? She has done her time and is very involved.. NO TRUSTEE AT THIS MOMENT HAS PUT IN MORE TIME THAN HER. You call her and she is there for whatever you need. Too bad she won’t pull out her tit and feed you.. she shouldn’t get mad because things don’t go your way dude

Unregistered
    Stella’s message about why he’s running has nothing to do with Arley. He’s spoken at roll calls in front of Kevin about it. He’s even opened his pitch by stating that Arley is great and has done great things. His gripes are not with her and have to do with union transparency, communication to members, education of newer members, and making sure the union board is representative of the departments make up.

Call him, there’s enough 59 emails with his phone number in there.

Whether he wins or loses, I think his heart is in the right place. Let’s just hope if he does make it he’s not tainted with all the BS and abandon his message.

Unregistered
    You guys can go back and forth all you want. At the the end of the day we need to try and not get f*cked this contract which is the city’s goal. Stella can have the most immaculate message. I don’t need a good hearted individual right now.. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Unregistered
    AF is in a sweet spot and in return she limits the grievances. That’s why she always try’s to convince, or refuses to file it. Been here 17 years and never seen anything like that. Good luck VS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys can go back and forth all you want. At the the end of the day we need to try and not get f*cked this contract which is the city’s goal. Stella can have the most immaculate message. I don’t need a good hearted individual right now.. I need someone who knows what they are doing.
    And AF does? GMAFB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast