Tony Will Be Disqualified - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hit the nail on the head, if convicted Felons could be Sheriff's Ken Jenne would be our Sheriff right now. Tony/Toney/Scott-Toney is done even if he won the election the Governor cannot swear him in. He will most likely be charged and then take a deal to stay out of prison and he will disappear.

But moving forward we need this to serve as a lesson to take politics out of BSO. Going forward we need Sheriff's to be non party affiliated. We need politics out of Law Enforcement or we will have more of the same with the next Sheriff whomever that may be. Because of politics a few Parkland parents were able to get the Governor to make a Convicted Felon, Gang member & Murderer the Sheriff of Broward County think about that let it sink in. And I don't blame the Parkland parents as they are in a venerable state. Tony should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of those people and deceiving them.
    Well I do blame the Parkland parents, they’re phucking idiots.

Unregistered
    I just emailed the Sun Sentinel requesting a reporter write an article with the evidence showing Tony cant run. I dont think they are aware of this rule!! Please email and have your friends/family email them also.
    We don't actually have the records/documents to show he's a convicted felon. There is paperwork that shows he was on adult probation but someone needs to have the actual paperwork showing the convictions

Unregistered
    We don't actually have the records/documents to show he's a convicted felon. There is paperwork that shows he was on adult probation but someone needs to have the actual paperwork showing the convictions
    The paperwork is out there. The department of probation will have documentation of certain items. There is always a paper trail. I’m guessing private investigators and probably some government investigators have already found what they’re looking for. They can’t sit on it forever, because eventually it will come out.

The biggest pink elephant in the room that nobody is talking is this guys self admission he witnessed other Homicides. Investigators need to be looking into this sh!t. Was he an accomplice or just a witness that could solve these crimes. And why if he is truly an honorable man, would he be covering up Homicides that he witnessed. Honorable men don’t do that. Criminals do that.

Unregistered
    I Respectfully disagree With you. You can’t ignore that state statute because you will have convicted felons running for every office in the state and if they let him do it they will have to let all the rest of them do it. You can’t arbitrarily pick and choose which person or persons you want to apply the law to. It doesn’t work that way. The system will not survive. Desantis looks really weak and pathetic right now.
    Thanks for your analysis, but Tony shall remain Sheriff and DeSantis will serve another term.

Unregistered
    There is no evidence he will be sworn in, in January.

Unregistered
    Just because YOU don’t have the paperwork, does not mean someone else doesn’t. Within the next 30 days, you will see a lot of command staff acting like the snakes they are and reach out to Clark trying to save their skin. This really is the best scenario. All the command staff stood up and self identified as a poor leader by holding signs and pressuring employees to vote for Toney

Unregistered
    Just because YOU don’t have the paperwork, does not mean someone else doesn’t. Within the next 30 days, you will see a lot of command staff acting like the snakes they are and reach out to Clark trying to save their skin. This really is the best scenario. All the command staff stood up and self identified as a poor leader by holding signs and pressuring employees to vote for Toney
    They already have been contacting Clark. He said they have been contacting him during the debate.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your analysis, but Tony shall remain Sheriff and DeSantis will serve another term.
    You might want to wipe the Sh!t off that crystal ball you had up your ass. Just sayin.

Unregistered
    You might want to wipe the Sh!t off that crystal ball you had up your ass. Just sayin.
    Why? You always lick my balls squeaky clean.

Unregistered
    Why? You always lick my balls squeaky clean.
    Please don’t confuse me with the old white guy that was between your legs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast