Tony Will Be Disqualified - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Gov ruined BSO and threatened the safety of Broward residents by appointing this TT guy.
    This is true, both the Gov and TT need to go away ASAP

Unregistered
    The truth is they’re both staying a long time! Now go campaign for hero Kamala b!tch.

Unregistered
    OK Amy and Ira and Patty.

Unregistered

It's Camela and Joe

The truth is they’re both staying a long time! Now go campaign for hero Kamala b!tch.

Unregistered
    You’re a whining loser and too stupid to see that Florida loves DeSantis. What you fail to see is Broward is irrelevant to the rest of the State! But enjoy your fantasies, DeSantis will be around a long time, you won’t.
    And you will? You’re a fool.

Unregistered
    You’re a whining loser and too stupid to see that Florida loves DeSantis. What you fail to see is Broward is irrelevant to the rest of the State! But enjoy your fantasies, DeSantis will be around a long time, you won’t.
    Florida loves Desantis? Desantis barley beat a closeted crack head communist in the last election. If the Democrats put a viable candidate up against him, and highlight, among other things, some of these mistakes he refused to take responsibility for and fix, he won’t win the next election. Now if you think otherwise, you’re an ignorant phuck.

Unregistered
    Florida loves Desantis? Desantis barley beat a closeted crack head communist in the last election. If the Democrats put a viable candidate up against him, and highlight, among other things, some of these mistakes he refused to take responsibility for and fix, he won’t win the next election. Now if you think otherwise, you’re an ignorant phuck.
    I understand you are a political analyst, but again no one cares about Broward and now that Gillum has been exposed he is a threat to no one. You just worry about your boy Sleepy Joe and Kamaltoe. Maybe you can campaign for Gillum in the next Gubernatorial election. As for me Republican all the way!

Unregistered
    I understand you are a political analyst, but again no one cares about Broward and now that Gillum has been exposed he is a threat to no one. You just worry about your boy Sleepy Joe and Kamaltoe. Maybe you can campaign for Gillum in the next Gubernatorial election. As for me Republican all the way!
    Bro, I’m voting Republican down the line. You’re misreading what I’m writing. These elections will be base elections. If your base shows up you win. Desantis hasn’t done anything to really inspire his base but he’s definitely done some things to pizz them off. I’m just calling it the way I see it.

Unregistered

DeSantis is a puppet

This guy DeSantis is a complete fool. He has no clue of what to do. We can’t wait to see him out. He will never make the next election.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456