Little gerbil man, aka Rod is MIA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Little gerbil man, aka Rod is MIA

So for the last 3 weeks I’ve tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to reach PBA Rod. He has evaded any and all attempts to reach the gerbil looking little man.
    Why is Rod so frightened to speak to dues paying members? Does he not know answers? He he afraid of criticism? Come on man, you wanted the job so do it damn it!

Unregistered
    I say we switch to IUPA! BSO is happy with them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So for the last 3 weeks I’ve tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to reach PBA Rod. He has evaded any and all attempts to reach the gerbil looking little man.
    Why is Rod so frightened to speak to dues paying members? Does he not know answers? He he afraid of criticism? Come on man, you wanted the job so do it damn it!
    This appears to be the norm. We in Pines are having the same problem with lack of response. A word of advice, don't call the state President for help. He is just as clueless.

Unregistered
    This appears to be the norm. We in Pines are having the same problem with lack of response. A word of advice, don't call the state President for help. He is just as clueless.
    Call PERC and start the process of leaving the PBA.

Unregistered
    Stay off our site and worry about you're own joke of a police department

Unregistered
    Stay off our site and worry about you're own joke of a police department
    Hollywood police is the laughing stock of a police department in Broward. Not a great accomplishment to overtake Seminole PD. You guys suck and are corrupt.

Unregistered

Truth

Hollywood police is the laughing stock of a police department in Broward. Not a great accomplishment to overtake Seminole PD. You guys suck and are corrupt.
    Truth! More criminals inside than out.

Unregistered
    Truth! More criminals inside than out.
    My guess is you got turned down.

Unregistered
    No different than any other department. There all full of whining little babies who all need to be told what heros they are and how brave they are. Police work in South Florida has turned into a big joke. Cry babies !!!!

Unregistered
    I found the soft BSO Dania deputy that had to deal with the bag of shit I dropped off in their city. Hey, next time, grow some balls and just call me out in person instead of behind a keyboard, geek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast