Chief Caca AIN’T NO LEADER . - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Why is it that the smaller the agency, the more drama it has? Lol

The Bishop.

Chief Caca ain’t no leader.

The smaller the agency the more drama it has because they hire clowns individuals like Caca with little or no experience instead of giving the opportunity to the guys that have been employed for decades. LOL!!!! so the place becomes Reno 911 a Caca place. So the Caca show goes on.

Unregistered
    It’s called retirement stupid. I only know of one Captain that quit. Who’s the other one?. I know what Chief not gonna do. Promote any of you clowns. Bunch of babies. That black sergeant yore taking about got demoted cause he wanted to be one man swat. I worked with him at BBC and he was a lazy ass. All he wanted to do was learn how to cook.

You young idiots don’t know how bad it used to be. Those of us that have been here for a while are better off since chief got here. The rest of you babies just leave already. Good luck working for a department that makes you work. No stimulus check at MDPD. FIU practically gives their money away to you and you gonna talk crap and mess it up for the rest of us.

The Bishop.

Chief Caca big ego little Wiwi !!!!

The black sergeant got demoted because he is black just that simple. Let me refresh your memory COMEMIERDA three captains Vega,Lopez and now Moss . Chief Caca has no leadership skills will never measure up to Director Ramirez MDPD and some of the other real chiefs in Dade County .

Unregistered
    He does have qualities like being a bully, narcissistic, paranoid, and vengeful manager. He practices a double standard management style.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop. View Post
    The black sergeant got demoted because he is black just that simple. Let me refresh your memory COMEMIERDA three captains Vega,Lopez and now Moss . Chief Caca has no leadership skills will never measure up to Director Ramirez MDPD and some of the other real chiefs in Dade County .
    Aha, Vega. He left the day he got assigned a platoon.

The black sergeant got demote because he screwed up just that simple.

Moss is still here. WTF you talking about? He was at our roll call this week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12