Homosexuals - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuals

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea right...he is the reason we have so many gays. Stop your bullshiit lies...he is the only reason we have so many supervisors that are gay. He is surrounded by them even at home. His wife is always posting with a gay dude. Nothing against gays...but the truth is Chad is the reason we have a bunch of them supervising us...plus it helps with the gay voters since they always flip flop votes. Hence the gay liaison position in this office@
    Totally agree. Historically Homosexuals tend to be very emotionally unstable. The woman tend to flip flop between the sexes and because they are unstable both genders tend to be are easily manipulated. Gays tend to be loyal to any bullshit agenda so long as they feel accepted. Not all just some specifically the ones that can not hold a relationship longer than a year. I remember when one of our famous leaders used to talk trash about the lesbians that were in SID when he was a detective...now he acts like he has been PRO gay all his life. Smh. Bottom line someone is using the gay card to get more votes. Flip flop...just like Dem to Rep.

Unregistered
    Totally agree. Historically Homosexuals tend to be very emotionally unstable. The woman tend to flip flop between the sexes and because they are unstable both genders tend to be are easily manipulated. Gays tend to be loyal to any bullshit agenda so long as they feel accepted. Not all just some specifically the ones that can not hold a relationship longer than a year. I remember when one of our famous leaders used to talk trash about the lesbians that were in SID when he was a detective...now he acts like he has been PRO gay all his life. Smh. Bottom line someone is using the gay card to get more votes. Flip flop...just like Dem to Rep.

So you are saying is McMullen is homosexual!

I don't see where McMullen is married to a female. Plus I see him surrounded by "men" at his events. It all makes sense now!

Unregistered
    well I know Chad for the last 20-plus years and I've known McMullen the last 15 years and Chad has ALWAYS been a DEMOCRAT. So stop your bullyAgenda!
    I don’t like the way I see McMullen supporters get nasty and bully anyone who dares support the current Sheriff. Here and on Facebook.

McMullen said, in his Tiger Bay talk, he started out Dem, switched to Rep, then switched to NPA and recently tried to switch back to Dem. Chad was Dem and switched to Rep before he became sheriff.

So they both switched parties! One many times. The other once. Bottom line is one is Republican and the other is NPA right now.

Democrats want to cut our funding! They let criminals off too. I’m voting red no matter what.

Unregistered
    We still on this political BS? Vote for him! No him! No him! None of these Aholes care about us!!! They are all status chasers! How about we focus on the real issues! Hateful threads like this make us all look bad.

I repeat...

Bad thread. Bad bad thread. This is a troll thread. We are beyond short on the street. 3-6 units in a squad is not acceptable. It’s dangerous and we are burning out. We can use this site to bring up this staffing negligence. Not waste it with nonsense. These hateful post make us look terrible. Sexual orientation is immaterial when it comes to enforcing the law. Zone partners are zone partners regardless of race, sex, orientation or whatever! Let’s focus on real problems. They can fast track and promote who they want for whatever reason as long as they fukking look out for the god damn front lines!!!!!

Unregistered
    We still on this political BS? Vote for him! No him! No him! None of these Aholes care about us!!! They are all status chasers! How about we focus on the real issues! Hateful threads like this make us all look bad.

I repeat...

Bad thread. Bad bad thread. This is a troll thread. We are beyond short on the street. 3-6 units in a squad is not acceptable. It’s dangerous and we are burning out. We can use this site to bring up this staffing negligence. Not waste it with nonsense. These hateful post make us look terrible. Sexual orientation is immaterial when it comes to enforcing the law. Zone partners are zone partners regardless of race, sex, orientation or whatever! Let’s focus on real problems. They can fast track and promote who they want for whatever reason as long as they fukking look out for the god damn front lines!!!!!

No shiit, stfu you hateful old racist azzholes! I couldn't care less if my zone partner was green with 4 diicks and loved dudes! I just wish I HAD a zone partner!

Unregistered
    I don’t like the way I see McMullen supporters get nasty and bully anyone who dares support the current Sheriff. Here and on Facebook.

McMullen said, in his Tiger Bay talk, he started out Dem, switched to Rep, then switched to NPA and recently tried to switch back to Dem. Chad was Dem and switched to Rep before he became sheriff.

So they both switched parties! One many times. The other once. Bottom line is one is Republican and the other is NPA right now.

Democrats want to cut our funding! They let criminals off too. I’m voting red no matter what.
    That's what you Chad people do create rumors...smh... go for what works

Unregistered
    So you are saying is McMullen is homosexual!

I don't see where McMullen is married to a female. Plus I see him surrounded by "men" at his events. It all makes sense now!
    No that's what you said. Go on his FB and ask him yourself. What was said was Chad talked Badly about the lesbians in SID when he was a detective and now he is surrounded by gays and supports them for the vote. Don't twist it. If McMullen is gay he will fit right in. At least he won't be the fake gay supported like your sheriff

Unregistered

I repeat...

I agree. This was created by Chad troll to start bullshit. Yo Chad is the problem..he could careless about the safety of citizens and us. Last I heard he had 7 people as part of his security detail. I wonder where they're being utilized are they used to guard his wife and father-in-law on taxpayers money because I rarely see all 7 with Chad is usually 3 or so

Unregistered

Seriously, stop with the lies! The previous poster stated FACTS about Chronister AND McMullen's political affiliations.

The TRUTH is Chronister switched from Dem to Rep.

FROM MCMULLEN'S FB LIVE-he has gone from Dem, to Rep, to NPA.

Another fact. Whoever the homophobic moron is who started this thread - DIVERSITY in the Office, and the world, is the way of the future.

On McMullen's fb, he has affirmed he agrees with diversity within the Office and will continue this practice, if elected.

These are FACTS.

Unregistered
    Rumors my azzzz! These are facts! Check yourself.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast