Homosexuals - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Homosexuals

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I share your enthusiasm, but sadly...I don't see him staying in office. We have had an evil dictator elect themselves, the media is in on it. The CIA/FBI all crooks, no amount of evidence makes any difference. For years we have been seeing this corruption, Hillary's emails, the coup, the spying on Trump, Biden's Ukraine money trail, China. Bombshells come and go, and nothing. They don't even hide it any more because they own the whole system and have nothing to fear.

You sound as crazy as Sidney Powell and her unsubstantiated nutjob conspiracy theories. See how Trump hung her out to dry?

Unregistered
    Biden has Alzheimer’s
    Fker CANT put Two sentences together.

Unregistered
    Biden has Alzheimer’s

Are you a Doctor? What he does have is a speech impediment-stuttering.

Very classy. Making fun of people with issues beyond their control.

Unregistered
    Biden has Alzheimer’s
    It’s actually a pause and trigger for stutterers. It’s a mechanism that most times works and sometimes can be seen as mental difficulty. My child has this same thing, but thank God he’s not on a national stage. He is, however, a straight A (magna cum laude) medical student at the top Ivy League school on a full academic scholarship.
    Your attack is as weak as your brain cells. So stop.

Unregistered
    You sound as crazy as Sidney Powell and her unsubstantiated nutjob conspiracy theories. See how Trump hung her out to dry?

Campaign finance laws. If people continue donating to her, it is considered a donation to Mr TRump's campaign. They have to clarify that she is an independent entity

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314