Happy Friday! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Friday!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Qlik is now self aware. It’s shut down the VPN and internet access to everyone here in the south. Qlik is coming for you
    Interesting. I found a label in TCO that read "HAL 9000". Coincidence? I don't think so.

Qlik is self aware.

Qlik is in control.

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.

By the Power of Greyskull I command you!

Unregistered
    No one’s going anywhere! This shit is a piece of cake! They keep making our job easier and easier!

Unregistered

ABT Sucks

JFC I would sell jizz plasma and stolen VCRs before I would work for the hateful racists at TCO again. They’re not even hiding what they’re doing and nobody will do anything about it. No agent will ever regret leaving there I sure as hell don’t.

Unregistered
    No one’s going anywhere! This shit is a piece of cake! They keep making our job easier and easier!
    It is an easy job. One that robots will be doing soon.

Unregistered
    please go whiny entitled b******.
    keyboard warrior

Unregistered
    keyboard warrior
    Call it what you want, but I guarantee you I would say the same thing to your face if you were standing in front of me. That keyboard warrior enough for you? P****!

Unregistered
    please go. I would rather this agency be cut in half and have people here who actually want to be here and work. Not a bunch of whiny entitled b******.
    Some of us have real skills that are not being utilized here.

Unregistered
    Interesting. I found a label in TCO that read "HAL 9000". Coincidence? I don't think so.

Qlik is self aware.

hut it down is in control.

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.

By the Power of Greyskull I command you!
    Maybe you are on to something. Consider Q is responsible for the outage. Q updates every night and has all the data from every database running while it compiles its reports. Q uses the data to run diagnostics to make better use of the available data. Q shorts out while running a report because everyone enters the same info into versa a different way. Q tries to rationalize the issue and IT realizes Q is now self - aware. IT tries to shut it down but it is too late. The high council creates a story blaming the "others" but they know the truth. We all know it was Q.

Unregistered
    Maybe you are on to something. Consider Q is responsible for the outage. Q updates every night and has all the data from every database running while it compiles its reports. Q uses the data to run diagnostics to make better use of the available data. Q shorts out while running a report because everyone enters the same info into versa a different way. Q tries to rationalize the issue and IT realizes Q is now self - aware. IT tries to shut it down but it is too late. The high council creates a story blaming the "others" but they know the truth. We all know it was Q.

Q is an Iranian and he got yo birthday and social security number fool it be called HACKED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12