Happy Friday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday!

Unregistered

Happy Friday!

Enjoy your weekend armed inspectors. There are a few more surprises yet to come next week. Your wife’s boyfriend thanks you for your service.

Unregistered
    What else can they surprise us with. I think we’re bottom of the barrel as it is, and yes we already know we’re getting iPads

Unregistered
    Qlik is now self aware. It’s shut down the VPN and internet access to everyone here in the south. Qlik is coming for you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Qlik is now self aware. It’s shut down the VPN and internet access to everyone here in the south. Qlik is coming for you
    The whole state and TCO

Unregistered
    I am not minding the hours right now. Gives me time to do interviews before I have to come in.

Unregistered
    4 agents in my office are interviewing elsewhere. They saw the writing in the wall and started applying weeks ago. Again not the duties And not even the hours it’s the steady weekends

Unregistered

You agents aren’t going anywhere and if you do that’s exactly what TCO wants.

Unregistered
    You agents aren’t going anywhere and if you do that’s exactly what TCO wants.
    Good that's what they're going to get.

Unregistered
    Good that's what they're going to get.
    please go. I would rather this agency be cut in half and have people here who actually want to be here and work. Not a bunch of whiny entitled b******.

Unregistered
    please go. I would rather this agency be cut in half and have people here who actually want to be here and work. Not a bunch of whiny entitled b******.
    Being an armed inspector is great! Makes our life easy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast