Friday Fun Fact
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday Fun Fact

Unregistered

Friday Fun Fact

This was just posted by our PIO office:

FACT FRIDAY I spy with my little eye... some GLOW STICKS!

Who is allowing this juvenile crap to go out?!!!???

Isn't there a colonel in charge of this section?!? A chief PIO person??!!

So incredibly unprofessional.

Just sayin'...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Just sayin'...
    Sounds sexual. I am offended.

Unregistered

Just sayin'...
    Why don't you get a job? Oh, that's right...

Unregistered
    I spy with my little eye...

Open fukcing zones, unfilled deputy positions, 2 hour holding calls, short handed squads, and deputies that are burning out.

Fukc your glow sticks, fukc your propaganda videos of deputies knitting in their patrol cars, and fukc your fluff! Hit the god damn streets and take some calls and paper. Put some criminals in jail!!! Help disperse the stress and trauma intake.

Stupid mother fukcers!!!!

Unregistered

Open fukcing zones, unfilled deputy positions, 2 hour holding calls, short handed squads, and deputies that are burning out.

Fukc your glow sticks, fukc your propaganda videos of deputies knitting in their patrol cars, and fukc your fluff! Hit the god damn streets and take some calls and paper. Put some criminals in jail!!! Help disperse the stress and trauma intake.

Shut up rookie. I recall distinctly about eight years ago when D4 would have 25–30 holding calls in the evening with calls holding for 4-6 hours. It’s way better than it was then.

Unregistered
    Shut up rookie. I recall distinctly about eight years ago when D4 would have 25–30 holding calls in the evening with calls holding for 4-6 hours. It’s way better than it was then.

It's better now, but still unacceptable.

All reports should be taken taken online. ALL OF THEM.
    Either patrol handles all the calls for service, or they write reports.
    You can't have them do both. It's impossible.

Unregistered

Lmbo too funny...hang in there bud. They need to down size on all these extra positions that are running around doing narc work. For WHAT? Drugs will continue be a way out for unstable people. Just like alcohol is for unstable cops!!

Unregistered

a bunch of goofballs in the PIO section for juvenile, embarrassing posts over the months.

Unregistered

a bunch of goofballs in the PIO section for juvenile, embarrassing posts over the months.
    Then don’t stalk the page if it offends you so much. Others like what they post.
    I spy a disgrunt with nothing better to do than nit pick the fck out of others of who still work here. Go shovel some horse shyt shorty.

Unregistered
    Wrong! Even if it was worse, that’s no excuse! This count has. Doubled in size since then! Not to mention on bums, crazy people, addicts, White trash, and ghetto trash are the ones moving here. Hillsborough has become the section 8 county of this state. We are busier now. We are more short handed now. More are quitting now. There are more calls. They send us to more calls.

You are wrong. It is worse now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast