Sun-Sentinel Article Outlining How Dangerous I-95 Truly Is

Unregistered

Sun-Sentinel Article Outlining How Dangerous I-95 Truly Is

For those of you who didn't read or see this article titled "Danger Road: Politicians leave Florida's busiest highway (I-95) unprotected" it is a must read. For those of you who care, it outlines how neglectful the Florida legislature has been towards adequately funding the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) and used statistics to back up this point. Inadequate funding for years has rendered FHP incapable of meeting the demands of increased traffic and has left many areas of I-95 etc. without any law enforcement presence. This neglect by our legislature has increased the danger to not only the safe driving public but also those troopers who are without the benefit of a timely backup.

I urge all of you to read this article and forward it to your state legislator(s) and demand they take action.

Unregistered
    Thanks for posting a link in your post numbnuts.

Unregistered
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/238568c...019c3-132.html

Couldn't get other article or video

Unregistered
    So what. The real issue is that nothing will be done about it. It's like the endless DOJ investigations of corrupt politicians, they keep finding truckloads of evidence and nothing happens. It's pointless anymore to point out what we already know then watch it continue. Everyone acts so outraged, but when it's time to write a check and put their names onto something, everyone vanishes into some other obscure important project.

Unregistered
    This same story runs every year and nothing ever happens.