David Gee and medical marijuana - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda like the White House. If you’re cool with that then stfu.
    Don't forget the nepotism! That applies to both The White House and HCSO. Can I get a shout-out from East County Mafia??

Unregistered
    Name five of each rank supervisor that you agree deserved their promotion and that you think do/did a great job.

Unregistered
    Name five of each rank supervisor that you agree deserved their promotion and that you think do/did a great job.

Like I said, shout out to the East County Mafia, and their progeny!

Unregistered
    So nobody hesitated to say something negative, the glass is always half full.

Unregistered
    That’s right, always complaining but never saying anything nice.

Unregistered
    I personally don’t care if a supervisor got their rank because of favoritism as long as they treat their people right. We have some good to great supervisors all across the agency but the terrible ones (you know who you are) need to go!

As crazy as this profession is right now what we need is the support of our supervisors and command staff. Not just saying you support us with words but also with your actions. Hiring classes back to back is a start but it’s not enough.

They need to put every unit that is not essential in their position (i.e. latent detectives, school resource) back on the street until the numbers can catch up. If that happened I don’t think there would be as many people on here rightfully complaining about it all the time.

People often say well it was short when they started and it will be that way when they leave. That is unacceptable. This is an opportunity for either candidates running to pull ahead if they can get that right. It’s not rocket science.

Unregistered
    I personally don’t care if a supervisor got their rank because of favoritism as long as they treat their people right. We have some good to great supervisors all across the agency but the terrible ones (you know who you are) need to go!

As crazy as this profession is right now what we need is the support of our supervisors and command staff. Not just saying you support us with words but also with your actions. Hiring classes back to back is a start but it’s not enough.

They need to put every unit that is not essential in their position (i.e. latent detectives, school resource) back on the street until the numbers can catch up. If that happened I don’t think there would be as many people on here rightfully complaining about it all the time.

People often say well it was short when they started and it will be that way when they leave. That is unacceptable. This is an opportunity for either candidates running to pull ahead if they can get that right. It’s not rocket science.
    Damn good post! Damn good post! I been saying this all along for years. The sheriff can play his favoritism games all he wants. He can creat districts, divisions, and departments to fill with all his friends. I, and many others, know where we stand and accept it. What I have a mother fukcing problem with is when their are HCSO buildings upon HCSO buildings full of sworn deputies armed with guns and arrest powers sitting in offices when the very few of us take the brunt of the danger and mentally destructive stress. That drives me up the god damn wall. WE SHOULD BE PRIORITY 1 BECAUSE WE ARE THE PILLARS OF THIS AGENCY. we do the core job and we suffer for doing it. The “We were short when I first started, and we are short now”, crap speech is a piss poor cop out. Save it for the rookies. Stop glorifying the negligence in staffing in order to use the money to create districts, departments, and CC signage. Then we turn on each other for taking calls and paper in each other zones and so on. Turn on each other just like they want. Us as the scapegoats of society even to each other. Fuk that and fuk you HCSO.

My advice? Work as if we were properly staffed. Do not pick up the slack for missing deputies. If there are late calls and your zone should have a mid shift unit but doesn't, act like it does and stay X6. Why should we? Isn’t the HCSO the best of the best? Let the big bad HCSO figure it out. Don’t skip lunch and never go home to your family late because of a bunch of idiots that call us for everything because of the learned helplessness this agency enables.

Stay safe. We are all we have. We are disposable pawns. We need to watch out for each other.

Unregistered
    I've been suffering from paralyzing panic attacks for a few years now, and standard anti-anxiety medications are good and helpful, but they also made me feel kind of fuzzy around the edges, and it really didn't help me in the long run. I talked to my doctors and he gave me a medical card with marijuana on it. This was very helpful, and I switched to cbd oil. I usually order mine online from this site called https://weedsmart.net/ . I really like them, as they have really good prices, the delivery is not bad, and the effect is really good without a high factor.

Unregistered
    And what kind of favoritism are they showing during hiring?
    The same people get
    Promoted ever year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12