David Gee and medical marijuana
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

David Gee and medical marijuana

Just a question is it true the David Gee and Ron Hartley are in the marijuana industry. The story that I have heard is they own a ton of land south Hillsborough and are growing legal medical marijuana. Just curious...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a question is it true the David Gee and Ron Hartley are in the marijuana industry. The story that I have heard is they own a ton of land south Hillsborough and are growing legal medical marijuana. Just curious...
    No and no.

Unregistered
    No and no.
    I can’t speak on if they are growing medical marijuana. However, Ron Hartley is managing the security company that provides protection for the company that is growing this medical grade marijuana.

Unregistered
    Irrelevant post. I know what they were both into when they were here. Keeping us as short handed as god damn possible!! So they can use their budget for toys and other things. Im not particularly a CC fan, but he is having to deal with a lot of anger and resentment left over by the Gee and especially that Ahole Docobo era. Not to mention the huge damage in staffing levels they caused. At least CC brought some common sense back to recruitment. Again, not a CC fan because we are wasting manpower in non essential positions instead of dangerous essential positions, but what Gee, Docobo, and that favoritism tyrant Hartley are doing means Jack Shiiit to me!

Unregistered
    Irrelevant post. I know what they were both into when they were here. Keeping us as short handed as god damn possible!! So they can use their budget for toys and other things. Im not particularly a CC fan, but he is having to deal with a lot of anger and resentment left over by the Gee and especially that Ahole Docobo era. Not to mention the huge damage in staffing levels they caused. At least CC brought some common sense back to recruitment. Again, not a CC fan because we are wasting manpower in non essential positions instead of dangerous essential positions, but what Gee, Docobo, and that favoritism tyrant Hartley are doing means Jack Shiiit to me!
    true about the hiring process but CC still does the favoritism.

Unregistered
    Every smart Sheriff, CEO, etc... at the top of ANY organization does that.

Unregistered
    thanks for the comment, KP

Unregistered
    And what kind of favoritism are they showing during hiring?

Unregistered
    Yep they promote their incompetent friends into high paid positions. These promotions are based on favoritism, cronyism and all the other bs.

Unregistered
    Yep they promote their incompetent friends into high paid positions. These promotions are based on favoritism, cronyism and all the other bs.
    Kinda like the White House. If you’re cool with that then stfu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast