PBA Elections - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Elections

Unregistered
    Ok who is this so I can get with you personally

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half of us did not vote because we have absolutely no confidence in the pba. Look at it this way. There are quite a few TPD officers that come from other agencies before they come to TPD. We know what a Union is and what a Union does for its members. This PBA is like my old Golden Retriever. Curled up in front of the fireplace sound asleep.
    Ya their Union was so great they had to come to TPD for better pay and benefits. Think much?

Unregistered
    Will the Sgt that got elected even be able to complete the term due to him being in the Drop ?
    He has three full years to go. Sure he will be able to fulfill it.

Unregistered
    Ya their Union was so great they had to come to TPD for better pay and benefits. Think much?
    No Dildo. Salary a little bit lower. Working on second pension. Health care covered until death. Think Much. Union still sucks.

Unregistered
    I was a union truck driver before I came to TPD. We had the Teamsters represent us. That is a great and strong union. The only reason I left was the lack of a pension. The teamsters were really proactive with the members. I barely see or hear anything from our union.

Unregistered
    Next meeting is on the 20th at 2pm. Look forward to seeing you and hearing your concerns and issues. Thank you for contributing and being part of this to better things and not being one of those guys that complains on annoying anonymous website but has no clue what really goes on , what’s really being done and being part of the solution. Again can’t wait to see you at the meeting.
    How about come out to the districts and talk to the members that are busting there ass and don’t have a full time union job. I haven’t seen anyone at my roll call in at least two years.

Unregistered
    How about come out to the districts and talk to the members that are busting there ass and don’t have a full time union job. I haven’t seen anyone at my roll call in at least two years.
    You’re a whinny lil *****. Step up or fu$k off. Douche

Unregistered
    No Dildo. Salary a little bit lower. Working on second pension. Health care covered until death. Think Much. Union still sucks.
    I call bull$hit.

Unregistered
    He has three full years to go. Sure he will be able to fulfill it.
    It is a four year term.

Unregistered
    It is a four year term.
    Wrong three year term. The board elections are split with three and four year terms. This is so there are always a couple of board members that aren’t brand new. Next year is election for 4 year term.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast