PBA Elections
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Elections

Unregistered

PBA Elections

Not even half of the department took part in the PBA elections. So for the ones that do all the complaining on here, let’s just hope you actually voted. For those that did not vote....That’s on you if you ***** the PBA is not doing anything. You can only blame yourself for not voting. Please don’t waste anyone’s time on this website. This message has been brought to you by the Trump campaign. Please actually get out and vote for Trump2020.

Unregistered
    We have a pba?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not even half of the department took part in the PBA elections. So for the ones that do all the complaining on here, let’s just hope you actually voted. For those that did not vote....That’s on you if you ***** the PBA is not doing anything. You can only blame yourself for not voting. Please don’t waste anyone’s time on this website. This message has been brought to you by the Trump campaign. Please actually get out and vote for Trump2020.
    Sorry you lost RS maybe next time.

Unregistered
    Half of us did not vote because we have absolutely no confidence in the pba. Look at it this way. There are quite a few TPD officers that come from other agencies before they come to TPD. We know what a Union is and what a Union does for its members. This PBA is like my old Golden Retriever. Curled up in front of the fireplace sound asleep.

Unregistered
    Half of us did not vote because we have absolutely no confidence in the pba. Look at it this way. There are quite a few TPD officers that come from other agencies before they come to TPD. We know what a Union is and what a Union does for its members. This PBA is like my old Golden Retriever. Curled up in front of the fireplace sound asleep.
    You really believe that of your Tampa PBA?

Unregistered
    Will the Sgt that got elected even be able to complete the term due to him being in the Drop ?

Unregistered
    Didn’t vote because of no confidence? Your a moron.

Unregistered
    I must be a moron too. I have no confidence in them as well.

Unregistered
    I must be a moron too. I have no confidence in them as well.
    So you opted not to vote? The yes your a moron.

Unregistered
    Next meeting is on the 20th at 2pm. Look forward to seeing you and hearing your concerns and issues. Thank you for contributing and being part of this to better things and not being one of those guys that complains on annoying anonymous website but has no clue what really goes on , what’s really being done and being part of the solution. Again can’t wait to see you at the meeting.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast