Same Old Stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same Old Stuff

Unregistered

Same Old Stuff

Has anyone noticed that the increase in police enforcement has been a priority over the last year?

I watched the 3 pm NBC news and the sheriff was telling us about how many drug dealers were being scooped up by the LCSO.

Also, 22 out of 24 homicides have been solved. Great job sheriff!

Elections are a great way of making the cops do their jobs.

What I find amusing is the election phrase " if you do the crime, you will do the time" on the TV before the primary
    election.

I remember when Mike Scott was running for re-election. We actually saw a marked LCSO cruiser patrolling our neighborhood before the election. I can't remember a time when we had a patrol car randomly patrol our streets since.

So what has changed?

Nothing.

Same old stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the increase in police enforcement has been a priority over the last year?

I watched the 3 pm NBC news and the sheriff was telling us about how many drug dealers were being scooped up by the LCSO.

Also, 22 out of 24 homicides have been solved. Great job sheriff!

Elections are a great way of making the cops do their jobs.

What I find amusing is the election phrase " if you do the crime, you will do the time" on the TV before the primary
    election.

I remember when Mike Scott was running for re-election. We actually saw a marked LCSO cruiser patrolling our neighborhood before the election. I can't remember a time when we had a patrol car randomly patrol our streets since.

So what has changed?

Nothing.

Same old stuff.

It’s an election year so he’s gonna be all over the TV trying to look big and bad! A little fake boy! Make sure you stand on a podium so you’re not shorter than the reporters

Unregistered

Jealous POS

You could never be Sheriff you loser

Unregistered

Get some therapy for your anger

Does LCSO offer counseling for troubled deputies? As a voter and a taxpayer, I hope so. By the way, I did not run for sheriff. I would not waste my time. LCSO is pathetic.

Unregistered

Jealous POS

Why are you on our site if we are pathetic you POS! Your time is worth nothing loser!

Unregistered

Because i love pushing your buttons...dah

Lol...who is the idiot now?

Unregistered

Safety Tip

Be careful not to bump your head when moving out from under the desk. That way you can get promoted on time. Just a safety tip.

Unregistered

Pos

definition : Proprietary Operating System.

Unregistered

Pos

definition: Carmen McKinney the pedophile

Unregistered

I hate bugs

I am voting for McKinney. Anyone who kills bugs is okay with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast