Garcia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garcia

Unregistered

Garcia

I might be late on this but I know Emilie Garcia was 07 awhile ago but what agency decides to pick her up ?

Unregistered
    what matters to you what agency picked her up?? all you dogs on here would never change, leave the girl alone, she aint out after anyone. matter of time until karma gets you guys....

Unregistered
    I wasn’t 07’d I was a full timer , I resigned, and since I never screwed anyone over , I’m full time else where and super blessed 😘

Unregistered
    She’s at El Portal.

Dadadad

Badge bunny

Seems like every badge bunny skank always find a home . All the money she spend on her self to look like someone else guess paid off . Now
    Don’t go screwing everyone in that department also lol

Unregistered

Best head, best walls, super freak! She’ll do girls and guys. She did lots of people at SWPD Including women. Specifically a dark Dominican that did many threesomes that a Lieutenant married. What’s wrong with you guys? Y’all love them sloppy seconds. Thirds, fourths, fifths huh? Back to Garcia....She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy EPPD.

You’re welcome from SWPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best head, best walls, super freak! She’ll do girls and guys. She did lots of people at SWPD Including women. Specifically a dark Dominican that did many threesomes that a Lieutenant married. What’s wrong with you guys? Y’all love them sloppy seconds. Thirds, fourths, fifths huh? Back to Garcia....She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy EPPD.

You’re welcome from SWPD

Gone but not forgotten 😂 state your name keyboard warrior. Over a year gone and still on my **** following me around to see where I’m at, losers get a life, you’re there and drinking the Sweetwater cult kool aid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadadad View Post
    Seems like every badge bunny skank always find a home . All the money she spend on her self to look like someone else guess paid off . Now
    Don’t go screwing everyone in that department also lol
    Lmao funny how you guys worry so much about me and run around all cheating on your wives, do yourselves a favor and stop thinking about me so much , it clearly isn’t doing anything but boost my ego so if your point is to tell me you miss me , sorry but the feeling is not mutual oh and turns out I have a pretty serious STD so all of you that “****ed” me , might want to go find out XoXo

Good luck explaining that to your wives

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gone but not forgotten 😂 state your name keyboard warrior. Over a year gone and still on my **** following me around to see where I’m at, losers get a life, you’re there and drinking the Sweetwater cult kool aid.
    You’re mad that you didn’t stay. Well, you couldn’t stay because you’re a drunk and a drug addict. You really don’t want us to say why you really left. Better yet, you’re lucky they let you resign before you got 07 & 39’d.

Unregistered
    Full timer off probation couldn’t be 07d if u knew ur facts lol just didn’t want to be a lifer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast