Really? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, actually I'm a Miami Dade Police officer/supervisor of over 20 years experience. I know first hand of the great work we do and sacrifices the majority of us makes every single day serving our community. You speak of our heroes who paid the price. Yes, you're absolutely right, but honor their memory by living up to the code of ethics. I doubt you ever read it after you heard it at your graduation. if you do happen to look at it, ask yourself if you're that type of police officer. Either way, you make a change in yourself, or continue to be part of the problem that video is exposing more and more everyday.
    Scary that your a "stupivisor" of 20 years! The article is about them naming a street after Trayvon Martin! What did he do to get that recognition? How did he SERVE our community? Does Officer Jermaine Brown have a street named after him? He was serving OUR community when he died! I can name more, but I doubt you will care!

Unregistered
    If they want to name a street Martin, it should be:

OFC. JOSEPH PRESTON MARTIN

An exemplary human being if there ever was one.

Unregistered
    No, actually I'm a Miami Dade Police officer/supervisor of over 20 years experience. I know first hand of the great work we do and sacrifices the majority of us makes every single day serving our community. You speak of our heroes who paid the price. Yes, you're absolutely right, but honor their memory by living up to the code of ethics. I doubt you ever read it after you heard it at your graduation. if you do happen to look at it, ask yourself if you're that type of police officer. Either way, you make a change in yourself, or continue to be part of the problem that video is exposing more and more everyday.
    Kindly share your name Sgt so we can see for ourselves all the great work you’ve done

Unregistered
    And there you have it, thanks for demonstrating why police reform is needed, not "defunding" but serious changes. With cops like you employed, it's only a matter of time before you or another cop like you will be in jail for the next incident. Your type of policing or idea of policing is obsolete. The us against them attitude is played out. How about "we" and serve the citzens
    You will be so singing a different tune just like democrat mayors and officials that have become victims to Antifa or BLM just because you were dining outside with a spouse and got taken over By the mob o fm these low lives.

Unregistered
    Mr or miss Supervisor, you sound like a punk. Did the department water board you in line supervision school? You are obviously not paying attention to what is happening and being a company man. Grow a pair and realize you are a B1tch in the today World of law enforcement. Times have changed and we won’t put up with your bs and do what we have to do but, no extra. You are the problem!

Unregistered

Skeet skeet

Skillaazzz da reall rilllllaaaazz.

Unregistered
    I can think of several officers who have been killed SERVING OUR COMMUNITY with no streets with their name! But some GHETTO PUNK gets one? DEMOCRATS PRIORITIES are screwed up!
    Republicans are nothing more than whiny bullies.
    Stop crying because cops get shot at.
    What did you think would happen when you were handed a vest?! It's part of the job, dont like it then quit, but you won't because you can't, so deal with it.
    Plenty of streets are named after cops that did not deserve to die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12