Give Me Troop K or Give Me Death

Unregistered

I love Troop K. It is the best troop in the whole state. Our major is the top major I actually enjoy working with my squad members. Training is top notch and our training coordinator is not only nice but very hot. Transferring here has saved my career. I sincerely recommend to my brothers and sisters in troop d.

Unregistered
    How does one get there as a new boot ?

Unregistered
    It’s ok, there’s now a Troop K in Jacksonville on the new toll road... 🙄

Unregistered
    Just another reason for Blom to ride around and do nothing.

Unregistered
    In Troop K Y one can always slide in the back door.p

Unregistered

Proud K Amigo

There are wonderful people in troop K. Now we certainly have our share of slugs which you will find in every district on the pike. Captain collado may be the smartest person I have ever worked for. He is a born leader. Captain Reyes showed great leadership during the protest. Most people are just jealous of his potential. He will be colonel one day. Our training is the best in the state by far. Don't listen to the trolls on this site. Most are jealous they are not here. I love being here and thank Jessica every time I see her

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are wonderful people in troop K. Now we certainly have our share of slugs which you will find in every district on the pike. Captain collado may be the smartest person I have ever worked for. He is a born leader. Captain Reyes showed great leadership during the protest. Most people are just jealous of his potential. He will be colonel one day. Our training is the best in the state by far. Don't listen to the trolls on this site. Most are jealous they are not here. I love being here and thank Jessica every time I see her
    It’s easy to have lots of great training if you not busy with crashes.

Unregistered

Salmon Patty

Whatever. We have all worked hard to get to troop K. We deserve the perks. Don't hate

Unregistered
    The job is not worth being suicidal or getting Baker Acted for.

Unregistered
    Is Reyes the one who kneeled to his black masters?