City is broke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City is broke

Unregistered
    Well one of them is extremely overworked. Every other year he is tasked with handing out thumb drives and a book or two as study material for the promotional exams. And then the other 23 and a half months he, um, he does, um, he does, ..........................Well, I don't know what else he does. I did see him once at a Edison Festival of Lights Parade briefing! Well worth a $100k plus a year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what your saying is if I want better benefits and competitive salary in order to better my family I should just leave for another agency, spoken like a millennial who is unable to stay at a job for more than 5 years, you will never build a pension or retirement by jumping agencies. By the way 5 percent for 6 months works out to be 2.5 percent, with all we deal with you feelthat is adequate and fair while leadership of city gets 20 percent ?
    YES! Bye. Leave already

Unregistered
    YES! Bye. Leave already
    Pepitone pipe down already you’re getting money hand over fist for ??????? Smmfh

Unregistered
    YES! Bye. Leave already
    Glad someone has my 6

Unregistered
    I will leave when I am good and ready, hope you work for many more years and below market wages paying into my pension

Unregistered
    Instagil is not helping our cause by posting himself on social media weekly. The public has to be thinking this is what cops do and what raises for? Oh yeah, don’t forget to clean out his fridge at his office, we can’t have that cutting into his 3 hour break at the southward substation followed up with a 2 hour training at golfview

Unregistered
    I will leave when I am good and ready, hope you work for many more years and below market wages paying into my pension
    Lol. Listen kid. Do what you need to do. Just make sure you do what you are TOLD to do and you will be fine. This is not a democracy

Unregistered
    Lol. Listen kid. Do what you need to do. Just make sure you do what you are TOLD to do and you will be fine. This is not a democracy
    Sounds like DOUG BAKER has joined in on this thread 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Unregistered
    Why is the city taking so long to send those direct deposit, this is the second time. WTF!

Unregistered
    Why is the city taking so long to send those direct deposit, this is the second time. WTF!
    Never count money until it's in your hands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12