OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Greg, not again!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he barely beat a drug using bi sexual mayor of Tallahassee....he's lost all the cops support in Broward.....all I know is I won't be voting for him next time...and yes I'm a republican
    You’re a diklicker and he’ll win by a landslide b!tch. I’ll be be voting for him along with the rest of the state! Oh, suck a Dikk.

Unregistered
    If there are felony convictions in the record it will exclude a person from running for sheriff in Florida. If the juvenile records are sealed a court order can unseal them. If the records are destroyed that’s something else. This mess is starting to snowball out of control. It’s going to be an avalanche before and after the election. Somebody’s being investigated.
    Its already discovered that TT is being investigated by FDLE and the FBI.

Unregistered

Whatley

Let’s see the documents......
    Whatley showed the documents during the last debate on the face book page TJ Reddeck Bar association and a copy of the falsified affidavit stating that TT had been on probation until he was 21. He shows them in the closing statements at the end.

Unregistered
    Whatley showed the documents during the last debate on the face book page TJ Reddeck Bar association and a copy of the falsified affidavit stating that TT had been on probation until he was 21. He shows them in the closing statements at the end.
    Wait, a conviction, adult probation, no mention of it on his application? Nooo, say it isn't so, our sheriff lied, not just on an official document but to everybody? He is a true Democrat and politician. This clown needs to go! At some point enough is enough, just like with Israel, Tony needs to go. But I'm guessing it will be after the election that way the Governor can appoint someone else for 2 years, hopefully this one will be better. Of course the bar has been set really low.

Unregistered

Wow

Wait, a conviction, adult probation, no mention of it on his application? Nooo, say it isn't so, our sheriff lied, not just on an official document but to everybody? He is a true Democrat and politician. This clown needs to go! At some point enough is enough, just like with Israel, Tony needs to go. But I'm guessing it will be after the election that way the Governor can appoint someone else for 2 years, hopefully this one will be better. Of course the bar has been set really low.
    I watched the video. Tony lost his temper and couldn’t control himself yet again telling Whatley he would respect him and Whatley replied he doesn’t respect Tony. Both Whatley and Clark said Tony was a bad negotiator and criticized the letter he sent to Cooper City threatening to pull their police services. This was done after tony got called out a couple nights before by Cooper City. So they point out again he can’t control his temper or his emotions.

Tony played the race card as usual. He repeated the lie that there is systemic racism in our agency and basically continued to insinuate we are all racists. After watching this I realized Tony is a serious threat to the safety of everyone in Broward County. He is poisoning this department and Governor Desantis needs to step in and remove this guy before something terrible happens.

Clark pointed out that the murder rate in Broward has already exceeded a record high and stated this was due to Tony’s lack of leadership. There seems to be a lot of truth to this because he has already shut down the department in many ways.

That said, sadly, other than losing his temper and calling us racists, Tony probably would have won the debate. But those two things were big red flags. If the Governor doesn’t remove this guy Broward county is phucked. I can’t believe people in command I used to think well of, are supporting this guy. Sold their souls to the devil.

Unregistered

What’s Desantis waiting on?

You can’t run for sheriff with a felony conviction. WTH was the Governor thinking? Not to mention he did lie about all of it and try to conceal all of it failing to fill out the applications truthfully. The Governor needs to step in because this is not only destroying his credibility but also the credibility of FDLE and quite frankly the FBI as well. If the FBI beats Desantis to the punch on taking action Desantis can forget about ever getting re-elected. That will be a political nightmare for him.

Unregistered
    You can’t run for sheriff with a felony conviction. WTH was the Governor thinking? Not to mention he did lie about all of it and try to conceal all of it failing to fill out the applications truthfully. The Governor needs to step in because this is not only destroying his credibility but also the credibility of FDLE and quite frankly the FBI as well. If the FBI beats Desantis to the punch on taking action Desantis can forget about ever getting re-elected. That will be a political nightmare for him.
    Sorry loser boy, nothing going to happen except DeSantis will be re elected! Fuk you b!tch boy!

Unregistered
    Sorry loser boy, nothing going to happen except DeSantis will be re elected! Fuk you b!tch boy!
    Look I voted for Desantis dumb phuck. But if he doesn’t fix this mess I won’t be voting for him again. I know plenty of other guys that are saying the same thing. The world is watching this Governor right now. Desantis has already removed other people for less. Or haven’t you been paying attention?

Unregistered
    Look I voted for Desantis dumb phuck. But if he doesn’t fix this mess I won’t be voting for him again. I know plenty of other guys that are saying the same thing. The world is watching this Governor right now. Desantis has already removed other people for less. Or haven’t you been paying attention?
    The residents of Broward don't even care what happens in Broward. Did you notice that they just nominated the Governors appointment and he'll likely win the Sheriff election by a landslide?

Regarding Covid, stop watching the mainstream media. Florida is roughly middle of the pack in deaths per capita and lower than many states that have enacted more stringent Covid restrictions on its populace/businesses.

Unregistered
    The residents of Broward don't even care what happens in Broward. Did you notice that they just nominated the Governors appointment and he'll likely win the Sheriff election by a landslide?

Regarding Covid, stop watching the mainstream media. Florida is roughly middle of the pack in deaths per capita and lower than many states that have enacted more stringent Covid restrictions on its populace/businesses.
    It's about skin color in Broward County.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast