OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Greg, not again!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

They’re out!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you guys honestly think he's a convicted felon?? Is this confirmed? That would be priceless for that filthy douche to be sitting here as a felon.
    The documents are out circulating. They’re devastating.

Unregistered
    1 term Governor
    Really? You're a special kind of stupid if you believe that. Outside of BSO, the man is loved. I hate to break it to you, but there's more out there than just us bso folks.

Unregistered

Good job Governor Bravo

Do you guys honestly think he's a convicted felon?? Is this confirmed? That would be priceless for that filthy douche to be sitting here as a felon.
    If it’s true there was adult probation, then there was logically a felony conviction. Now some states withhold adjudication in lieu of successful completion of probation. Now sure if Pennsylvania offers anything like that. Florida does, but a lot of those states up north don’t play that game. However the Juvenile records are sealed in Pennsylvania so I’m guessing somebody would actually have to get the arrest reports to find out what the charges were. Regardless, had Ron Desantis bothered to even make a damn phone call he could have found this out. The Governor shamelessly dropped the ball on this. It looks worse every day he leaves this mess unaddressed.

Unregistered
    Let’s see the documents......

Unregistered

No he's not

Really? You're a special kind of stupid if you believe that. Outside of BSO, the man is loved. I hate to break it to you, but there's more out there than just us bso folks.
    People are very upset with the way he's handled COVID and unemployment claims. He also tried to slip in another candidate for judge who couldn't pass vetting. Now issues with voting. Hes taking serious heat for all of this. You may have not been affected by any of these things but its not about you. He isn't loved by everyone.

Unregistered
    Circulate them documents this way!!

Unregistered
    Circulate them documents this way!!
    If there are felony convictions in the record it will exclude a person from running for sheriff in Florida. If the juvenile records are sealed a court order can unseal them. If the records are destroyed that’s something else. This mess is starting to snowball out of control. It’s going to be an avalanche before and after the election. Somebody’s being investigated.

Unregistered

Really dummy

If you believe that you're an idiot. He'll be the gov as long as he wants to be.
    he barely beat a drug using bi sexual mayor of Tallahassee....he's lost all the cops support in Broward.....all I know is I won't be voting for him next time...and yes I'm a republican

Unregistered
    he barely beat a drug using bi sexual mayor of Tallahassee....he's lost all the cops support in Broward.....all I know is I won't be voting for him next time...and yes I'm a republican
    That's hot !!!!!🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
    Let’s see the documents......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast