OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Greg, not again!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Greg, not again!!

Seems as if Greg T has some serious trouble coming. Hey T-Man, when are you going to tell the people around you? At least let Benny know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems as if Greg T has some serious trouble coming. Hey T-Man, when are you going to tell the people around you? At least let Benny know.
    Karma hits hard, huh TT???

Unregistered
    Fake news. He's untouchable.

Unregistered
    Looks like Philly has confirmed that a 1992 and 1994 juvenile arrest resulted in adult probation. You don’t get adult probation on a misdemeanor arrest Greg. I thought there was no more surprises to follow the murder charge. Your campaign today said no comment. What are you going to say when the actual arrest charges are revealed??? Don’t think we know already? It’s all about timing

Unregistered
    Looks like Philly has confirmed that a 1992 and 1994 juvenile arrest resulted in adult probation. You don’t get adult probation on a misdemeanor arrest Greg. I thought there was no more surprises to follow the murder charge. Your campaign today said no comment. What are you going to say when the actual arrest charges are revealed??? Don’t think we know already? It’s all about timing
    Holy sh!t adult probation? Isn’t there a law against convicted felons being the sheriff?

Unregistered
    All I know is the Governor of Florida should be ashamed of himself.

Unregistered

Unreal

1 term Governor

Unregistered
    1 term Governor
    If you believe that you're an idiot. He'll be the gov as long as he wants to be.

Unregistered
    Isn’t there a law about convicted felons having guns??

Unregistered
    Do you guys honestly think he's a convicted felon?? Is this confirmed? That would be priceless for that filthy douche to be sitting here as a felon.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast